I think it needs to be brought up, we as men have become so feminine compared to our ancestors it's insane, a major part of the reason is this feminine modern society we live in, don't get me wrong, we've come a long way but we are ruled by our emotions more than ever.

I'm by no means perfect, no one is, everyone has their flaws they need to work on and you will continue to have room for improvement aslong as you live, but the way some men behave is very effeminate and they don't even realize it.

For example, I made a thread recently asking if covid was real, regardless of your personal opinion on the matter or what you think of me, alot of you assumed there was an ulterior motive behind my post when there really wasn't.

We've forgotten how to be like men, I naturally talk in a direct manner, my words don't have double meaning yet more than one time I've been attacked by others(not even on this forum, in actual real life) because they believed I was saying something to insult them somehow.

Are you actually serious? Since when did men resort to these covert tactics when they want to insult someone? That's literally what females do and because we've grown up in this female-centric society most likely in single parent households with alot of emphasis on gossiping, reputation and passive aggressive behavior, or just had weak fathers, we've been conditioned to behave this way.

Whatever is happened with modern western societies and first world countries is leading us to a path of destruction and it's happening because we're not really men anymore.

Going to leave this clip because it's what inspired me to make this thread.
https://youtube.com/shorts/qh24oiNX79o?feature=share
we have become naive,narcissistic, desire-oriented, morally deprived, mentally molested by the BS we're exposed to, systematically manipulated, socially subservient, intuition deprived, and self-fabricated, mentally dithered.. and ignorant..

that's true.. and things will get worse..
people who believe the world is becoming a better place have turned a blind eye to reality.

What would i wanna critique the fact that the world is getting so comfortable for us.... coz it's exactly the reason why it shouldn't be...
back then wars were waged to conquer... now wars are waged to bring peace... you don't need rocket science to realize that something is wrong with that and several other things in our society that at first glance seem justifiable.. but the consequences loom over those justifications.

think it needs to be brought up, we as men have become so feminine compared to our ancestors it's insane, a major part of the reason is this feminine modern society we live in, don't get me wrong, we've come a long way but we are ruled by our emotions more than ever.
Speak for yourself boy!
:zehaha:
But I do agree with you... it's true that men have become feminine, not weak but feminine. Weak men existed even before us, they always were, it's not exclusive for 21 century only, that has been the case for thousands of years until now. The big difference from back then and now is the apirience of feminine men, which has never happened before, at least not to the degree that it is now. Many studies have shown that the testosterone levels are decreasing amongst young men. Many young men are experiencing depression due to lack of testosterone, they shave their bodies and wear tight pants, they dye their hair and wear earrings. K-pop is the best example of it...

Although k-pop is exclusively an Asian thing, but it's just matter of time until it spreads to the west like a wildfire considering the decrease in testosterone.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Oh come on that hurts
8 inches isn't bad :lusalty:
It's not my fault you're used to 12
I wont put all my 12 inches in you again i swear
Post automatically merged:

Speak for yourself boy!
But I do agree with you... it's true that men have become feminine, not weak but feminine. Weak men existed even before us, they always were, it's not exclusive for 21 century only, that has been the case for thousands of years until now. The big difference from back then and now is the apirience of feminine men, which has never happened before, at least not to the degree that it is now. Many studies have shown that the testosterone levels are decreasing amongst young men. Many young men are experiencing depression due to lack of testosterone, they shave their bodies and wear tight pants, they dye their hair and wear earrings. K-pop is the best example of it...

Although k-pop is exclusively an Asian thing, but it's just matter of time until it spreads to the west like a wildfire considering the decrease in testosterone.
Ugh why did you have to remind me that k-pop exists:whitepress:

Speak for yourself boy!

Weak men use to exist.. we're not talking about physically weak.. but just weak-willed spiritually broken... and this gen is the epitome of that

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
Speak for yourself boy!

Kim Jong-un recently banned K-Pop in North Korea and called it a cancer that is spreading.