What consequences?
I'm not here to tell you how a man lives his life but how we are meant to be..

Some lifestyles are alright... but what I'm about to cite isn't even what some people expect from men to be.. its what men innately are

We are built to tank...built to endure... built to be the vanguard of protection to our beloved.. its no doubt that men now adays no matter how physically though are still lacking! weak willed and socially driven by the society's standard and many take that route.. we give in to our feelings when we know it is to our detriment.. the sense of obligation is fuckin null at this point.. no one even treats their wives equally... lack of conviction and hopelessness...some of us our ideologically molested, whatever comes as a mean of pleasure we stand there to justify it.. whether it be incest or not..

we now adays loose ourselves to society's demands and trends.. saying that not everyone lives such a terrible life.. doesn't change the fact that the essence of masculinity is negated and become a reason for the most suicide cases around.

so there is a fundamental problem with the society... and thats lack of morality.. a sense of right and wrong... a sense of self respect... that leads to men... arguably even women to end up in grotesque results

Post automatically merged:

I've seen strong men with weak body, and I've seen weak men with strong body. But there's something that all strong men have in common, and that is the tone shit of testosterone that covers their bodies.
i mean its not bas to have em lmao

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
We are built to tank...built to endure...
I'll just quote something i heard once
"If men are born to kill how come we must train to do it?"

Men aren't born to tank and endure, men trained themselves to be such bcs the life before was way tougher.

weak willed and socially driven by the society's standard and many take that route.. we give in to our feelings when we know it is to our detriment.. the sense of obligation is fuckin null at this point..
Had to break it to you bit this was literally the case ever since humankind evolved from stone age

no one even treats their wives equally..
Absolute bullshit lol

we now adays loose ourselves to society's demands and trends.. saying that not everyone lives such a terrible life.. doesn't change the fact that the essence of masculinity is negated and become a reason for the most suicide cases around.
essence of masculinity negated?
When? By who? Because some boy band dresses more feminine? I still see way more guys dressing more masculine, and by a lot

First of all it was a joke, I had to bring Chack the beast back to light.

Not necessarily, the body and spirit/mentality are connected and intertwined. You can't have strong spirit without strong physical foundation and you can't have a strong body without strong spiritual foundation.

You're describing a monk, a taoist who has abandoned the worldy matters.

What you consider a MAN is up to your own interpretation, based on your life experience and believes. I'm not here to have a philosophical discussions on what MAN means, I have my standards you have yours.
I disagree, you don't control your hormones and genes, there are people born with a myostatin deficiency who can build muscle without ever working out but that says nothing about them as men.

The vast majority of animals are way stronger than we are but we have something beyond our basic instinct that more than makes up for the physical difference.

You don't choose your body, you can only make the best of what you have and strong is a relative term, we're not having a discussion based on subjective standards which is in the realm of the feminine.

I'm giving you facts, and the fact is you can't build on a weak foundation, the foundation of a man is control over his mind and the ability to think logically, without it he's nothing and he'll never reach the pinnacle of masculinity.

If you want an example of what a real man is, look at Jesus and Buddha, those are two examples of real men throughout history, there have been many masculine men throughout history but none truly reached the level of these two.

They embody everything I said previously about what a real man is.

I worked with men that were victims of rape and in 90% of those cases they were just told to man up and suck it up. That drove them to depression and often suicidal lifestyle. If they have gotten the support they would recover much better and faster. But hey , "man up"
Funny that you bring up 'man being raped' when I grew up in an environment when young boys were and still are sexually harassed by female teachers, sometimes even by man๐Ÿคฎ.
Not every man is created equally and often than not certain non reachable expectations are put on men that can't live up to it and instead of providing assistance and support they are told to "man up"
'Man up' means not what you're trying to make of it. 'Man up' means become a man, keep your shit together etc. You're not going to say that to a guy who is dying from sickness or severe wounds, there's a time and place for that word, but not what you're trying to sell here.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
'Man up' means not what you're trying to make of it. 'Man up' means become a man, keep your shit together etc. You're not going to say that to a guy who is dying from sickness or severe wounds, there's a time and place for that word, but not what you're trying to sell here.
I am well aware what it is and what isn't and i am telling you that is what i heard.
Men being neglected bcs of whole "man up", keep your shit together, don't cry etc...

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Plus lets be real, at the end of the day this is a weeb forum filled by weebs discussing weeb things daily so i'll take with a hefty grain of salt what is to be a man from here

> You're depressed
Just man up lol
You have been abused as a kid? Just man up lol
Get some hormones in you and take it like a man lol

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Ancient Greeks and Samurai might agree with you.
The Sacred Band of Thebes ( Ancient Greek: แผนฮตฯแฝธฯ‚ ฮ›ฯŒฯ‡ฮฟฯ‚, Hierรฒs Lรณkhos) was a troop of select soldiers, consisting of 150 pairs of male lovers which formed the elite force of the Theban army in the 4th century BC, ending Spartan domination. Its predominance began with its crucial role in the Battle of Leuctra in 371 BC.

I am well aware what it is and what isn't and i am telling you that is what i heard.
Men being neglected bcs of whole "man up", keep your shit together, don't cry etc...
Men are indeed neglected, I can tell you that as a man, a man who has seen the cruelty in which the modern culture treats men, but it is not because of that sentence, like I said, there's a time and place for that.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Men are indeed neglected, I can tell you that as a man, a man who has seen the cruelty in which the modern culture treats men, but it is not because of that sentence, like I said, there's a time and place for that.
And i am telling you as someone who worked with those men that literally bcs of that mentality that guys should endure stuff, toughen up, be a man and so on is why they are neglected

We have evolved as a society to not depended on warriors and conqueror. There is no need anymore for that way of life.
We have developed machinery and technology to aid us in every day work.
Everything we
Tell it to all men and even females who climbed to the top. Warrier mentality is pretty much alive and thriving, and always will, no matter how much people try to neglect it.

depends on how you define masculinity I guess
already see a difference in what some call masculine
some attribute it to
height ? muscle mass?
beard , chest hair lols
or attitude approach to life.......
the fact there isnt a consensus on what it is just means the entire premise of this thread isnt exactly agreeable.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
depends on how you define masculinity I guess
already see a difference in what some call masculine
some attribute it to
height ? muscle mass?
beard , chest hair lols
or attitude approach to life.......
the fact there isnt a consensus on what it is just means the entire premise of this thread isnt exactly agreeable.
Being masculine or feminine is a social construct. It is not set in stone and bcs of it everyone can have its idea of what it is

If a man and a woman are dependable, honest, direct, sympathetic does that make them masculine or feminine?
Nothing , it makes them human

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
โ€Ž
We have evolved as a society to not depended on warriors and conqueror. There is no need anymore for that way of life.
Everything we as mankind achieved so far enabled us easier lives

If you guys "miss good old days" then the only way is to go to the time before technology advancement

literally lol
Oh the accuracy lol.

The old days was all about war and expansion so you had to be strong. The weak men were viewed as liabilities and became slaves or straight up killed. All women were viewed as weak.

Today's society is all about female empowerment so the amount of weak men and strong women(subjective of course) are increasing. And yeah technology has made up less physically active than ever before. Despite this, were still way bigger than humans back in the 1700s due to better medicine and nutrition.

Everything we as mankind achieved so far enabled us easier lives.
The problem with almost everyone in this thread is no one seems to understand how everything ties together, they're missing a vital component and because of that dismiss or downgrade the importance of certain qualities.

A warrior mentality is what built the machinery and technology you're talking about in the first place, and if you get rid of that you'll soon find yourself wondering how to make a hut assuming you're not dead by that point.

And i am telling you as someone who worked with those men that literally bcs of that mentality that guys should endure stuff, toughen up, be a man and so on is why they are neglected
I disagree. I don't know which type of men you worked with, but it's not the case in my life and the environment that I grew up. People abuse things all the time, just because people wrongly used the 'toughen up' attitude it doesn't mean that the problem is in the attitude itself, it's in the humans who abused it to its extreme.