Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Going through some old stuff

This popularity poll reminds me of the time where I had the entire Sanji fandom convinced I was his #1 fan but I was running an anti Sanji campaign out of fairness for his WCI failure (lmfao how convoluted is that?), and that I had gathered all of y'all under me.

This genuinely had me in tears, this guy really brought it up in a debate against a clueless bystander (you in this case). That was the legendary Z vs S thread btw.

You damn well know that's not true, the only thing you can bet on when we interacted was infractions and bans for him lmao.

@Topi Jerami
I happened to come across this screencap of you from OJ, now I actually know who you were, that dude with the Sesshomaru avatar. That was before you mastered the art of troll so I couldn't recognize your posting style.
Wait so you were never a Sanji fan

Erm.... ok:feelscryingman:
Post automatically merged:

Lmao... you try to do one nice thing.. generic characters like Ace or Katakuri do nothing for me. Next year I’ll suggest we get an Enel cover.
Ace isnt generic. Sabo and Luffy are.

Where are my Sanji voters at :pepehands:
Were going extinct:sanmoji:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Ace isnt generic. Sabo and Luffy are.
Ace was blander than Luffy pre skip. I couldn’t tolerate him every time we peaked in over at his continuous fuck ups.

You say that, and you like Doffy lmao.
At least I don’t fanboy over Joey wheeler lmao.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Lmfao. You know you also remind me of monster trio from OJ. You remember that guy?

I liked Sanji pre WCI especially pre timeskip a lot. So it wasn't entirely a facade. The art of a good troll is to mix in some truths with some triggers, just ask topi jerami, he's a master at that.

Lmfao Joey Wheeler really?

Ace was blander than Luffy pre skip. I couldn’t tolerate him every time we peaked in over at his continuous fuck ups.

Pre timeskip Luffy wasnt that generic either tbh. Post timeskip Luffy is the problem. Plus sure Ace was highkey trash, but he wasnt generic. He was kind, lovable, funny, smart, perver-....wait I'm describing Sanji. Oof.

Wellll Ace wasnt bland.:specialmeh:

Lmfao. You know you also remind me of monster trio from OJ. You remember that guy?

I liked Sanji pre WCI especially pre timeskip a lot. So it wasn't entirely a facade. The art of a good troll is to mix in some truths with some triggers, just ask topi jerami, he's a master at that.

Monster trio was my friend. Slandering him is not tolerated:pepeanger:

Current Sanji is trash. But pre timeskip Sanji lives within my heart. Maybe one day he will get good again. Once he throws away the trashsuit. But till then.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yugi could win his duels and Kaiba has style. Hawkins lacks both of those like Wheeler lmao.
Pre timeskip Luffy wasnt that generic either tbh. Post timeskip Luffy is the problem. Plus sure Ace was highkey trash, but he wasnt generic. He was kind, lovable, funny, smart, perver-....wait I'm describing Sanji. Oof.

Wellll Ace wasnt bland.:specialmeh:
ace just kept bitching about his dead dad. Like Christ, I couldn’t give a shit lmao. And then Whitebeard is just a post cocaine, post Macho man Hulk Hogan. It was really sad seeing Ace involve that sort of man in his own shit.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Monster trio was my friend. Slandering him is not tolerated:pepeanger:

Current Sanji is trash. But pre timeskip Sanji lives within my heart. Maybe one day he will get good again. Once he throws away the trashsuit. But till then.
No way he was here the whole time? And nah monster trio is cool, would never slander him.

Yugi could win his duels and Kaiba has style. Hawkins lacks both of those like Wheeler lmao.

ace just kept bitching about his dead dad. Like Christ, I couldn’t give a shit lmao. And then Whitebeard is just a post cocaine, post Macho man Hulk Hogan. It was really sad seeing Ace involve that sort of man in his own shit.
Ok well, he has his flaws but at least he isnt Sabo.

Law's cool, he's grown on me over the years. You can call me a fan, that works. Nidai and some other users were just salty I was presenting arguments for him in arena threads that they couldn't debunk lmao.
Yeah, you used to present poor arguments like he has better haki than Luffy because he blocked Doffy, smh.

And not to mention your love for Vergo, lmfaooo