Status
Not open for further replies.
well fuck me i could've done a bunch of stuff during day
got an action to make a neighbourhood and to voteblock people
but i dont remember if i even started sheeping on the guy everyone is sussing 1 hour before end of action phase so whatever
Doesn't voteblocking look like a scum ability? How do you expect town to lynch scum if you are going to voteblock players?

not sure if i was supposed to say that outloud but its not like im getting nightkilled soon anyway
i accepted my fate of being useless in terms of reads so i'll just do my actions and sheep instead
I never like it when players just say they will sheep and you should be developing your own reads or otherwise you will just continue to remain in the poe.

Doesn't voteblocking look like a scum ability? How do you expect town to lynch scum if you are going to voteblock players?

I never like it when players just say they will sheep and you should be developing your own reads or otherwise you will just continue to remain in the poe.
1) idk, you tell me
2) thats fine im not super invested

reading,game thread so far, as why i did not state my town, as mention thirds with wincon, i think if all green then should be all town. as why dont like giving scum and thirds easy wincon chance to kill which group etc. which i stated before.

udell-kermit pic, that udell scum hunter signature!!
hayumi reminds me of her defensive town play, looks annoyed.
juliet-lean town,
flower-town
final beta-town

scum

ekkologix

also is he the same usop from weeb game?

:whitepress:

@insomnia is this how she usually play? sheeping around or do you think she is trying to coast to stay away from the gunfire?
im a guy
why would a girl be into vtubers
ive sheeped a few of my last games. frankly im garbage at reads and especially d1 reads
i swept a game recently as town by sheeping one of my townreads

ill just be a nuceance if i make shit reads, not only will it look bad for me when i eventually townread scum but also ill be distracting town from solving properly
im trusting the experts here

reading,game thread so far, as why i did not state my town, as mention thirds with wincon, i think if all green then should be all town. as why dont like giving scum and thirds easy wincon chance to kill which group etc. which i stated before.

juliet-lean town,
flower-town
final beta-town

scum

ekkologix

Same guy, yeah.

juliet-lean town,
flower-town
final beta-town

scum

ekkologix

Just one on your scum list? You're very generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.