Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you're the one who brought him up to me. So now you have to give reasons for why he's scummy to you. I'm not okay with you deflecting to others' opinions on him. That's either lazy or scummy.
You say that as if I haven't brought up the reasons why I'm voting him on a regular basis

From scratch, mostly. I only skimmed some posts.
If Lanji flips scum I will tell people you didnt want to vote for him because he is your mate.
I will also tell them you didnt bother to read or catch up because you are scum and have no need to get any reads at all.
Reading is a waste of time when you know who is who.

Thoughts on this?

If Lanji flips scum I will tell people you didnt want to vote for him because he is your mate.
I will also tell them you didnt bother to read or catch up because you are scum and have no need to get any reads at all.

Thoughts on this?
Do it Idc.

I've got one but not both of Flower and Typo as scum due to their interactions. Either Flower's right or they're making this point disingenuously and Flower/Lanji are co-scum

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

Thoughts on this?
I think that even a scum may want to read the thread, since they can't be sure that they are the only scum(s) being present in the game assuming they are, expecially in a game as vast as this one. I would not address that on Flower and Natalija.

ok someone at least is vouching for Naomi for some reason, which is Flower who leans toward being town unless she actually for some reason knew the win cons of ther people in that faction other wise whe wouldn't have said that out loud

Gambit, looks bad, I would lynch Gambit
Lind looks bad bad, I would lynch Lind
Hayumi looks bad, I would lynch Hayumi

You never even questioned this before? I would also like to know If the Town groups can win together. From my pov nothing implies they can.
I did wonder why we had more than 1 faction of town ofc perhaps it's because of some 3rds like you implied, but look at UwU's win con, nothing there says town can't win together it just says eliminate threats to top right town, but are other townies considered a threat? I don't think so...

ok someone at least is vouching for Naomi for some reason, which is Flower who leans toward being town unless she actually for some reason knew the win cons of ther people in that faction other wise whe wouldn't have said that out loud

Gambit, looks bad, I would lynch Gambit
Lind looks bad bad, I would lynch Lind
Hayumi looks bad, I would lynch Hayumi

I did wonder why we had more than 1 faction of town ofc perhaps it's because of some 3rds like you implied, but look at UwU's win con, nothing there says town can't win together it just says eliminate threats to top right town, but are other townies considered a threat? I don't think so...
Thoughts on Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.