Status
Not open for further replies.
if you never played with Ekko then yes TYPO is 100% right. Some people just don't like the confusion he causes but if he is wolf you will sense the agenda in his post. I haven't picked up on it thus far.
Maybe you can read him better then I can, but he also causes confusion as scum, and if he’s under pressure it multiplies.

I definitely feel like there was an agenda in targeting me, getting a small wagon on me for essentially no reason, and then backing off and switching his vote without saying why.

Maybe you can read him better then I can, but he also causes confusion as scum, and if he’s under pressure it multiplies.

I definitely feel like there was an agenda in targeting me, getting a small wagon on me for essentially no reason, and then backing off and switching his vote without saying why.
Usually I am right about him. Last two games he was scum and I called him out both games. The only difference between this game and the last is that he didn't back down as scum. The fact that he did here makes me a little confused. The only time he ever does something like this is if he is town. Albeit he can switch it up but I don't feel 100% confident so I am hesitant to vote him up. It honestly feels weird he isn't blowing up the thread. I am sure others can confirm that he is more lazy D1 as town, than scum. Also more inactive as town as well.

Usually I am right about him. Last two games he was scum and I called him out both games. The only difference between this game and the last is that he didn't back down as scum. The fact that he did here makes me a little confused. The only time he ever does something like this is if he is town. Albeit he can switch it up but I don't feel 100% confident so I am hesitant to vote him up. It honestly feels weird he isn't blowing up the thread. I am sure others can confirm that he is more lazy D1 as town, than scum. Also more inactive as town as well.
I’ve definitely seen him start off inactive as scum just the same, but I agree with the fact that he’s typically more stubborn when scum. But that doesn’t really mean anything when it comes to his sporadic play style change.

Status
Not open for further replies.