Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is no one commenting on TYPO's case? Xand is fos and he keeps on disappearing. Only scum struggle to come up with decent content.
What’s the cases on Knight?
I just iso's Knight's posts after Destroyer comments and I agree. He was discussing a mechanic kill which is usual on this forum. That means Knight is struggling to create content. Different playstyle in comparison to last game and I didn't like the soft push on Lanji.

Also I want to know what you guys think about Ratchet. I mean he did this last game but he use to have some God tier reads.

baseless.
I am not calling Lanji town here he could be scum, but it's just stupid how 6 players are voting on Lanji and proabaly 1 or 2 provided reasons, not that great reasons to begin with to make 4/5 players just follow.

for example, Sakura said he is just there to ''follow the experts'' and Xadlin...Isolate Xadlin...totally bs posts.
have a look at all his posts...

baseless.
I am not calling Lanji town here he could be scum, but it's just stupid how 6 players are voting on Lanji and proabaly 1 or 2 provided reasons, not that great reasons to begin with to make 4/5 players just follow.

for example, Sakura said he is just there to ''follow the experts'' and Xadlin...Isolate Xadlin...totally bs posts.
have a look at all his posts...

and now he is going to bed, which means he won't comeback until at least the last few hours of the day phase...

Vote lynch Xadlin
I read through your posts on Xadlin and what Xadlin did I see this suspicious. I find this strange they voted Lanji without expressing a scum read and then later they said they are still sus of him.

Vote: Xadlin @Yagoo

it isnt
my classic gameplay

one would wonder why I would make no effort to mirror my usual meta
people on the wagon who have played with me for a while actually look worse to me
new blokes like sky I dont mind, they have absolutely no clue
couldnt even cough up the reason why he was so mad at me when flower asked.
The problem I have is I am not able to meta read you. Last game I played with you when you were scum I thought you were town.

Why is no one commenting on TYPO's case? Xand is fos and he keeps on disappearing. Only scum struggle to come up with decent content.
I honestly don't think there's much of a case. Fluff? Eh a lot of players do it.

Xadlin will fake a little contribution when they are scum, but it's too soon to tell imo.

I just iso's Knight's posts after Destroyer comments and I agree. He was discussing a mechanic kill which is usual on this forum. That means Knight is struggling to create content. Different playstyle in comparison to last game and I didn't like the soft push on Lanji.

Also I want to know what you guys think about Ratchet. I mean he did this last game but he use to have some God tier reads.
I liked Ratchet’s opening posts a lot and tone wise I’m soft town reading them. Tbh if I hadn’t been scum with him before, I would never be able to tell from an outsider’s perspective, so I don’t think I can read him at all.

I honestly don't think there's much of a case. Fluff? Eh a lot of players do it.

Xadlin will fake a little contribution when they are scum, but it's too soon to tell imo.
So he fluffing his read another player? Also shouldn't a member of town be more confident when they are lynching a player? It feels like he could care less and made up whatever is convenient in order to have Lanji lynched. I need to hear from him explaining his horseshit :pepeke:

I liked Ratchet’s opening posts a lot and tone wise I’m soft town reading them. Tbh if I hadn’t been scum with him before, I would never be able to tell from an outsider’s perspective, so I don’t think I can read him at all.
Never saw him as scum either. It just feels like he is putting in low effort these days.

So he fluffing his read another player? Also shouldn't a member of town be more confident when they are lynching a player? It feels like he could care less and made up whatever is convenient in order to have Lanji lynched. I need to hear from him explaining his horseshit :pepeke:
Who can be confident D1? I can't be.

If what Typo said is right, the lynch will be derailed as soon as he gets on
if you never played with Ekko then yes TYPO is 100% right. Some people just don't like the confusion he causes but if he is wolf you will sense the agenda in his post. I haven't picked up on it thus far.

I read through your posts on Xadlin and what Xadlin did I see this suspicious. I find this strange they voted Lanji without expressing a scum read and then later they said they are still sus of him.

Vote: Xadlin @Yagoo

The problem I have is I am not able to meta read you. Last game I played with you when you were scum I thought you were town.
well am not going to make it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.