Status
Not open for further replies.
no love for an underdog?
Tbh, I'm not a 6ers fan or hawks fan. I just want to see a good game but it feels like 6ers will win. Love me some game 7's. Nets and Bucks were fire last night. Disappointed nets lost but that's life.
Search, fill in the member, select the "this thread" drop instead of everywhere.
OMG I feel dumb now. Thank you soo much Nat.

This is actually a good case. Knight should know this is a classic Lanji play. Also the posts do look a lot better in comparison to last game.

[Vote Lynch Ekko]

It can supersede it until Ekko gets online, then it won’t
All I’m saying is that the second he starts spamming in defense of his lynch and not letting anyone else say anything, then I’ll probably get all the confirmation I need that he’s scum from past experience.

This is actually a good case. Knight should know this is a classic Lanji play. Also the posts do look a lot better in comparison to last game.
it isnt
my classic gameplay

one would wonder why I would make no effort to mirror my usual meta
people on the wagon who have played with me for a while actually look worse to me
new blokes like sky I dont mind, they have absolutely no clue
couldnt even cough up the reason why he was so mad at me when flower asked.

Alright we are in agreement on a few players. Since the initial 24 hours have already passed there is no reason for us to randomly vote.
Knightofthesea
Ekko
Xan
These players have the best cases. I disagree with the Lanji lynch but I would like to hear thoughts. I think TYPO's has the most compelling case.

What are you trying to say here? What I read is "I'm trying to push through the lynch before Ekko gets online to defend himself"

Bad Typo. Down.
I am not pushing for an Ekko lynch wtf when did I say that

Usopp is just going to bullshit his way through the day phase if we have nothing near solid case against him. Bad idea
I meant it’s not a good idea to try to push for a lynch on Ekko at this point cuz it will get fucked up when he gets online.
I want to lynch Xadlin not Ekko, if that’s what confused you

Status
Not open for further replies.