Status
Not open for further replies.
yea throws shade at me but doesn't vote me

weird hesitant gameplay by hayumi

scum af imo
You sus me every time I don’t vote you LMFAO. Ussop on his scum meta. Quote me on this. He loves to foil me.

It Was weird the way she/he backed down when I gave a dull explanation about what she asked me. Didn’t have any kind of shit she/he just voted me for some reason.
I gave reasoning for voting you. I unvoted because you weren’t really argumentative. That doesn’t mean I just stopped sussing you. Obviously I wasn’t scared of confrontation or I wouldn’t have voted you in the first place.

i guess the one weird thing about hayumi is that they made a point of saying how they dont have a meta but then they immediately went and asked someone about krogothewolfs meta/ ive felt a slight tone change in their handful of posts
I was asking how they usually play, since it was implied they have a certain play style. Meanwhile I’m saying I do not.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Feels like only a third of the players have posted.

I'm liking Usopp/Ekkologix right now, and that kind of scares me lol. Seems like he's trying to find scum quickly and efficiently.

Lanji's...... being iffy. He's not elaborating on his thoughts, I've made the same mistake in the past. I don't know if he's intentionally doing it or not.

gave reasoning for voting you. I unvoted because you weren’t really argumentative. That doesn’t mean I just stopped sussing you. Obviously I wasn’t scared of confrontation or I wouldn’t have voted you in the first place.
or maybe you felt like it’s an opportunity to throw shade at someone :sus:

or maybe you felt like it’s an opportunity to throw shade at someone :sus:
By bringing attention to myself? I’ve been in the rodeo long enough to know that sussing someone else will put you in the limelight either way. I don’t see what pushing you harder would have done at this early of a stage so I backed off.

Feels like only a third of the players have posted.

I'm liking Usopp/Ekkologix right now, and that kind of scares me lol. Seems like he's trying to find scum quickly and efficiently.

Lanji's...... being iffy. He's not elaborating on his thoughts, I've made the same mistake in the past. I don't know if he's intentionally doing it or not.
in all of my mafia experience this post feels wolfy

this is a feeling ive accumulated over my intergalactic journeys across reality and forums playing mafia and lynching the baddies

Emil

Certified Memelord
You sus me every time I don’t vote you LMFAO. Ussop on his scum meta. Quote me on this. He loves to foil me.

I gave reasoning for voting you. I unvoted because you weren’t really argumentative. That doesn’t mean I just stopped sussing you. Obviously I wasn’t scared of confrontation or I wouldn’t have voted you in the first place.
u flipped non town everytime tho except that one hidden game

so yea get yeeted scum

Status
Not open for further replies.