Status
Not open for further replies.
buddying a strong voiced active player
trying to set up a vote with a lanji comment
a feeling i have from last game after i spent some time reading his game
Which game of knight's did you read? I have only played one game with him where he was scum and a majority of his posts were talking about flavor.

what about your reads miss juliet?
I'm leaning town on FinalBeta while everyone else are null for me.

Which game of knight's did you read? I have only played one game with him where he was scum and a majority of his posts were talking about flavor.

I'm leaning town on FinalBeta while everyone else are null for me.
it was last game and he wasnt scum either however there is a difference that ive noticed in his play where last game he kind of made nonchalant comments and fluffed a ton which made me believe he was wolf now hes almost trying to be more involved in this game which pinged me the wrong way

it was last game and he wasnt scum either however there is a difference that ive noticed in his play where last game he kind of made nonchalant comments and fluffed a ton which made me believe he was wolf now hes almost trying to be more involved in this game which pinged me the wrong way
It doesn’t feel like he is the type that would want to powerwolf

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm going out of my way to try to be a better player. I can understand why it may seem suspicious though.

I just investigated @krogothwolf and the results were 100% sexiness.

for dump fucks: this is a joke

also some friendly advice in a game this big its going to be hard to tackle all the inactives/ we should work with what we got in the game and hope our comrades blast them away at night
I find it hard to believe that scum would just openly claim that they will be inactive, so most likely town.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Votecount:

insomnia > Flower > TheKnightOfTheSea
Sky > T-Pein > krogothwolf
Ekkologix > insomnia > Hayumi
Hayumi > Typo > - > The Destoryer
The Destoryer > Typo
SakuraMikoNWord > Hayumi
T-Pein > Hayumi

Hayumi: 3 (Ekkologix, SakuraMikoNWord, T-Pein)
TheKnightOfTheSea: 1 (insomnia)
krogothwolf: 1 (Sky)
Typo: 1 (The Destoryer)
The Destoryer: 1 (Hayumi)

If I missed something notify me please. Going to bed now probably afk for 10~ hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.