Status
Not open for further replies.
u flipped non town everytime tho except that one hidden game

so yea get yeeted scum
Try again because In literally the next game after the Hidden game I flipped town as well. The one where it was it was final four with you as the literal fucking indie, and me and shrike being the only two townies left.

So no, I donโ€™t fucking think so. Stop bullshitting and targeting me Ussop. What would me voting you do? Absolutely fucking nothing because youโ€™ll find some non existent or irrelevant thing to nit pick on anyways. Then youโ€™ll proceed to foil. Itโ€™s the typical trap you always set. Specifically on me Iโ€™ve noticed. โ€œDo x or youโ€™re scum!โ€ Pls cry me a river and fuck off like actually.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
How was this post wolfy? It looked nai to me.
I have to concur on this one. That was a mechanics + player reading approach, which is actually one of the best ways to progress in the game. He seemed to have somewhat elaborated on his reads too, as scum more likely than not tends not to do that depending on their intrinsic level of expertize however. What he typed looks more probably at least decent for his personal level range of expertize at the game so I have to say that I don't like Destoryer's vision profoundly here.

ill come later folks, i almost broke my foot and the pain is too distracting for me to try and make reads
i tried yesterday while playing a turbo and it didnt work exceptionally well

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
ill come later folks, i almost broke my foot and the pain is too distracting for me to try and make reads
i tried yesterday while playing a turbo and it didnt work exceptionally well
I hope you get better soon man.

Feels like only a third of the players have posted.

I'm liking Usopp/Ekkologix right now, and that kind of scares me lol. Seems like he's trying to find scum quickly and efficiently.

Lanji's...... being iffy. He's not elaborating on his thoughts, I've made the same mistake in the past. I don't know if he's intentionally doing it or not.
a mistake?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Try again because In literally the next game after the Hidden game I flipped town as well. The one where it was it was final four with you as the literal fucking indie, and me and shrike being the only two townies left.

So no, I donโ€™t fucking think so. Stop bullshitting and targeting me Ussop. What would me voting you do? Absolutely fucking nothing because youโ€™ll find some non existent or irrelevant thing to nit pick on anyways. Then youโ€™ll proceed to foil. Itโ€™s the typical trap you always set. Specifically on me Iโ€™ve noticed. โ€œDo x or youโ€™re scum!โ€ Pls cry me a river and fuck off like actually.
looking good
we got one scum already boys!

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Votecount:

insomnia > Flower > TheKnightOfTheSea
Sky > T-Pein > krogothwolf
Ekkologix > insomnia > Hayumi
Hayumi > Typo > -
The Destoryer > Typo

TheKnightOfTheSea: 1 (insomnia)