Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you call it stupid?
baseless.
I am not calling Lanji town here he could be scum, but it's just stupid how 6 players are voting on Lanji and proabaly 1 or 2 provided reasons, not that great reasons to begin with to make 4/5 players just follow.

for example, Sakura said he is just there to ''follow the experts'' and Xadlin...Isolate Xadlin...totally bs posts.
have a look at all his posts...
Kon peka kon pek KON PEKO! Happy to be here
I'll do a read up of the thread, since I was a bit late in and been a big time since I even logged in here.
What makes you call it stupid?
baseless.
I am not calling Lanji town here he could be scum, but it's just stupid how 6 players are voting on Lanji and proabaly 1 or 2 provided reasons, not that great reasons to begin with to make 4/5 players just follow.

for example, Sakura said he is just there to ''follow the experts'' and Xadlin...Isolate Xadlin...totally bs posts.
Kon peka kon pek KON PEKO! Happy to be here
I'll do a read up of the thread, since I was a bit late in and been a big time since I even logged in here.
Well did a read up on the thread, and I still hate days 1.
Some voted on hayumi, other voted for Midnight and apparently UwU is the new Kyubey
not that I know off.
Usopp and hayumi is going at each other. hardest thing with usopp is that he can either be scum or town, yet his play style does not change.

How about yourself? any leads?
[vote Lynch kanji cucksmoke]

I rather vote for the one that is not wagon.
:saitahu:
ive barely said much. ive been sleeping and woke up, saw that people made a wagon on hayumi. since hayumi even voted for themselves, I took piy and decided to vote for someone random.
everything is a wildcard day 1.

:wonderland:
go on
well, im still finding cucksome sus

Going to bed, gomenasorry
and now he is going to bed, which means he won't comeback until at least the last few hours of the day phase...

Vote lynch Xadlin

Off the few pages? No one is really "super scummy" per se, but I'm iffy on Sky, Flower and you.

I've yet to see some contribution from others.

Oh and I don't care for T-Pein on first impression
why t-pin. not familiar with his play, something off?

also i'm starting to see you town! :sweat:

sorry not a shot at you but at hayumi since earlier they voted for me since apparently i was defending them
First off I haven’t even posted anything period, since Udell said he thought I was town. You guys didn’t even do similar things. And also I never said you buddied me, I said you were the only person at that point that had done anything resembling or even being close to buddying, at a time where everyone else seemed chill with voting me for no reason, and that’s it. Get over it.

baseless.

baseless.

and now he is going to bed, which means he won't comeback until at least the last few hours of the day phase...

Vote lynch Xadlin
Holy shit, you're right Xadlin slipped up. I knew you were town. Town TYPO always wreck.
Vote Lynch Xadlin @Yagoo

I didn't defend him though. I said the pressure on him is good because that is what led me to conclude he is town.
i know you didnt defend him this isnt really about you

First off I haven’t even posted anything period, since Udell said he thought I was town. You guys didn’t even do similar things. And also I never said you buddied me, I said you were the only person at that point that had done anything resembling or even being close to buddying, at a time where everyone else seemed chill with voting me for no reason, and that’s it. Get over it.
you threw a vote on me for what you thought was buddying yet what udell did was way more like buddying than me and you didnt even respond so i was just curious as to why

i know you didnt defend him this isnt really about you

you threw a vote on me for what you thought was buddying yet what udell did was way more like buddying than me and you didnt even respond so i was just curious as to why
Because Iike I said several hours ago, I am on a road trip and wouldn’t be active for a while period because my internet right now is shitty. That’s why I haven’t responded or read up on literally anything yet apart from what’s on this page.

Status
Not open for further replies.