Status
Not open for further replies.
Wielder's Haki did. Not Enma.

Stop acting like brainless Sanji fans who think that Enma is a magic stick with stored up Oden's Haki.

Enma is only special because it makes control harder because of Haki sucking.
All I see is you brainless here. Second, are we going to ask you how we should think, idiot?
Stupid, did I write to you that Odens Haki is storing the right?
An immature human form that still hasn't completed the ape stage.
The sentence is clear.
When Enma was given to Zoro, I said we knew Zoro would scar.
Silly.

Zoro going from fighting 2 Yonkou, blocking one of the strongest attacks so far, scarring one, and potentially fighting King later ( you know, the same King who Sanji fans hyped the fuck up in the last 6 months)
Sanji going from being beaten by a Gifter, to fight Queen
:luffylaugh:
Almost as if Zoro the Combatant of the SH crew is stronger than Sanji.

Do you guys realize Queen was about to eat Chopper alive, who was crying, after playing games with him? This guy is terrifying :whitepress: :hohoho:
do you guys realise queen was about shitt himself and scared to death by zoros single slash? also bigmom one shoted mf and queens strongest attack couldnt even do damge to memory lost bigmom?

Killer >>>> Queen
queen not even yc2 lol :odenugh::risitasad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
All I see is you brainless here. Second, are we going to ask you how we should think, idiot?
Stupid, did I write to you that Odens Haki is storing the right?
An immature human form that still hasn't completed the ape stage.
The sentence is clear.
When Enma was given to Zoro, I said we knew Zoro would scar.
Silly.
You didn't write about storing Haki but you write this:
we know Enma can cut Kaido.
which is self explanatory of what you tried to achieve.

"Ape".

It's Zoro who cut Kaido not fucking Enma you moron.

If King had done 50% the thing Queen did, Zoro fans would be like "omg he is so cool, he looks edgy and has a black suit with spikes"

do you guys realise queen was about shitt himself and scared to death by zoros single slash? also bigmom one shoted mf and queens strongest attack couldnt even do damge to memory lost bigmom?

Killer >>>> Queen
queen not even yc2 lol :odenugh::risitasad:

Keep feeding yourself with lies, comic relief and headcanons :risitasad: :kobeha:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If King had done 50% the thing Queen did, Zoro fans would be like "omg he is so cool, he looks edgy and has a black suit with spikes", but only
When?

Like pre roof? Because you don't talk about now right?

Who the fuck from Zoro fans give a flying fuck about King after what Zoro achieved up to this point?

Aside of @Paperchampion23 ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.