Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Develop a little thinking ability. Complete your evolution.
Then you learn not to attack people directly, idiot.
Develop a writing capability so no one has to think what some forum idiot thought in his little brain while writing his dumb sentences.

Fuck off idiot.

"Everyone who disagrees with me is retarded"

Lmfao be reasonable
Bro it's the only argument anyone here uses. And I'm the least retarded of all these retards
Post automatically merged:

Where you have this with Robin?
Oda since his editors since he start with One piece. He should easily have more then 10editors now.
Odas editors don't do anything but sit around and drink beer with him. Seth is talking out of his ass as always

They changed the entire Dressrosa to make Luffy shine LMAO...
The original idea was to not defeat Mingo, or to Don't even have Dressrosa...The second idea was to make LEO help Luffy because of the simbolsim...And it ended up being Doffy just being god and tanking everything because Luffy had to give the final punch xDxD
More fanfic lmao. God this sounds trash at least try

Develop a writing capability so no one has to think what some forum idiot thought in his little brain while writing his dumb sentences.

Fuck off idiot.
As I said, complete your evolution first.
Then stop licking the zoro.
After that, you can argue with people.
didn't shanks know how to cut kaido you idiot?
Enma can directly use the very special on ryou.
Enma did a great job while cutting.
It is normal that you do not understand.
You think with your ass

Many would disagree with you on that.

Almost every single piece of evidence from the manga says otherwise. The sword played a major part in slicing Kaido as that was the very first thing we were told about the blade. Why else would Zoro be struggling to do it with his other blades?

tf cant even accept the facts? RIP sanjitards lol

Queen the fodder vs base Sanji - Queen got one shot bleed by Choppers unnamed attack and sanji couldnt even do lol )

Bruh this mf not even kicker like RS sanji and this :kobeha:

RS sanji fucking yeling from base king leg kick

and beg to stop lol

gap between king and queen are fucking massive damn :finally: Queen around YC4 lol

Monster Chopper =< Queen lol
Where are your Manners? Queen is a YC2 not YC4, Nobody in Kaidos crew other than Kaido and King has been as prominent as Queen. None of the tobi roppo have stepped up and dont even get me started on Jack..
Also you saw Queen laughing at Choppers Attacks, blood or not choppers hits didn't do shit and that will always be true.

Enma is clearly special and not just as a training tool. Now it does also operate as a training tool as a side effect, but the sword itself allows the wielder to do things they couldn’t without it.

To the best I can tell it uses the wielder’s own Haki but it allows them access to more of their Haki than they would normally be able to produce without it.

I don’t understand why Zoro fans are so against Enma being a power up. It obviously is. It doesn’t make Zoro any lesser, in fact it’s still huge feat for him to be able to wield this sword that would likely kill a lesser swordsman for trying.

Zoro fans and Sanji fans are both in denial about Enma and the RS. If Enma wasn’t special it wouldn’t be hyped as the only sword to ever scar Kaido. And it’s crazy because it isn’t a knock on either of them yet people try to make it so.

Remember when 1012 first spoilers came out? People thought it would be like that

REALITY: :luffylaugh: :vistalaugh: :suresure:

Enma is clearly special and not just as a training tool. Now it does also operate as a training tool as a side effect, but the sword itself allows the wielder to do things they couldn’t without it.

To the best I can tell it uses the wielder’s own Haki but it allows them access to more of their Haki than they would normally be able to produce without it.

I don’t understand why Zoro fans are so against Enma being a power up. It obviously is. It doesn’t make Zoro any lesser, in fact it’s still huge feat for him to be able to wield this sword that would likely kill a lesser swordsman for trying.

Zoro fans and Sanji fans are both in denial about Enma and the RS. If Enma wasn’t special it wouldn’t be hyped as the only sword to ever scar Kaido. And it’s crazy because it isn’t a knock on either of them yet people try to make it so.

This shit is so obvious lol, saying Enma isn't a power up is like saying Sanji can get invisible without the Raid Suit :kobeha: