Status
Not open for further replies.
Xadlin: 5 (Typo, Udell, Hayumi, Sky, Juliet)

Typo and Hayumi are suspicious.

lets see the Lanji vote.
we have scum in here for sure.
Lanji gonna flip scum.
too much push back to it not to.
No susses I’ve brought up have really got much traction or response so I’m gonna go with the flow rather then cast away my vote on someone who has no chance of getting lynched at all. The way everyone switched from me to Lanji was weird in itself and he doesn’t seem to give af about being lynched. There seems to be a semblance of a somewhat better case for Xadlin. But I need to see better cases for all players before I finalize a vote.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Udell so what exactly were you trying to do with the Nat vote?

Not to mention you buddying with Typo this hard, reminds me of how you came in to my Defence last game in ToL when you were scum. Your vote and unvote on Nat was weird to me honestly.

I think Nat already mentioned that she wasn’t going to read back and that she didn’t know Midnight was IC revealed. But yet You voted for her and then you unvoted her again after she repeated herself to you? Yeah, that unvote didn’t make sense to me at all, especially if her restating her opinion was enough for you to believe her, then you should have believed her the first time.

Vote lynch Udell

Woke up, good morning motherf*ckers
ok, so everyone bands on me? interesting.
you are gonna hit blanks, so put effort in voting for someone else.
ill admit, I jump on wagons day one, since I dont know basically anyone or their patterns, so thats the easiest.

anyway, you should better focus your lynches on sus people like cucksmoke or hayumi, but hey, I dont float your boats

i dont know why, but since everyone shifted to quickly from cucksmoke and hayumi, that makes it extra sus

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Xadlin: 5 (Typo, Udell, Hayumi, Sky, Juliet)

Typo and Hayumi are suspicious.
I don't find Typo and Hayumi pleasing either. Which at least augments my suspicions on LANJI either as a natural consequence. Xadlin looks kinda a low hanging diversive to me for now. Their play is highly Jester like.

Typo for the inconsistencies I spotted earlier about his initial behaviour and the wincon notion. Hayumi either just gazing at the Usopp missing vote situation I highlighted earlier (And I would add Hayumi even claimed they were ok with his lynch, not sure if they truly meant it) and I would also add that Destoryer didn't behave too differently from Udell in addressing Hayumi despite Hayumi typed so. In fact Destoryer was merely agreeing with a stance about Typo and suggesting Hayumi not to give up in that perhaps possibly thinking that Typo had to be the one more worthy lynching at the time and Hayumi was getting kinda flooded with votes so early, while Udell was suggesting that Hayumi was presumably town. Overall I didn't see Destoryer like outright buddying, rather assessing the situation in the proper way. Outright buddying would have meant defending her unnecessarily to name one example.

These are just my thoughts nonetheless.

I don't find Typo and Hayumi pleasing either. Which at least augments my suspicions on LANJI either as a natural consequence. Xadlin looks kinda a low hanging diversive to me for now. Their play is highly Jester like.

Typo for the inconsistencies I spotted earlier about his initial behaviour and the wincon notion. Hayumi either just gazing at the Usopp missing vote situation I highlighted earlier (And I would add Hayumi even claimed they were ok with his lynch, not sure if they truly meant it) and I would also add that Destoryer didn't behave too differently from Udell in addressing Hayumi despite Hayumi typed so. In fact Destoryer was merely agreeing with a stance about Typo and suggesting Hayumi not to give up in that perhaps possibly thinking that Typo had to be the one more worthy lynching at the time and Hayumi was getting kinda flooded with votes so early, while Udell was suggesting that Hayumi was presumably town. Overall I didn't see Destoryer like outright buddying, rather assessing the situation in the proper way. Outright buddying would have meant defending her unnecessarily to name one example.

These are just my thoughts nonetheless.
What was Typo’s initial behaviour?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
What was Typo’s initial behaviour?
He asked 3 specific players a vague question, basically what they thought about the set up, and I mean with no apparent reason behind. I mentioned how that was too vague and he should have asked the question more broadly (to the entire roster of players in a generic form) and be more specific. He was only more specific earlier after I asked him what he wanted to know exactly. He also claimed that he did quote 3 specific players with that vague question in order to find out who would have ignored his post hence looking bad if doing so despite the patterns crystal clearly looked extensively odd, in fact it was a vague question directed towards only a small axis of players. Also he inferred that his goal was to spot how many players could have eventually slipped answering with something they should not have been supposed to know and I highlighted how it was best to ask more broadly if that was the aimed goal.

He asked 3 specific players a vague question, basically what they thought about the set up, and I mean with no apparent reason behind. I mentioned how that was too vague and he should have asked the question more broadly (to the entire roster of players in a generic form) and be more specific. He was only more specific earlier after I asked him what he wanted to know exactly. He also claimed that he did quote 3 specific players with that vague question in order to find out who would have ignored his post hence looking bad if doing so despite the patterns crystal clearly looked extensively odd, in fact it was a vague question directed towards only a small axis of players. Also he inferred that his goal was to spot how many players could have eventually slipped answering with something they should not have been supposed to know and I highlighted how it was best to ask more broadly if that was the aimed goal.
I honestly don't know why that's an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.