Status
Not open for further replies.
ben simmons is a massive disappointment
Ben simmons needs to be traded. Literally refuses to take a shot.
Utah and Philadelphia are probably the worst 1 seeds in a long time lmao
AMEN
Xadlin: 5 (Typo, Udell, Hayumi, Sky, Juliet)

Typo and Hayumi are suspicious.

lets see the Lanji vote.
we have scum in here for sure.
Lanji gonna flip scum.
too much push back to it not to.
A good POE if Lanji is indeed not gonna lie.

Hayumi -> lanji -> xadlin

This is basically what happened.

Huge pushback on this Lanji lynch.
Xadlin: 5 (Typo, Udell, Hayumi, Sky, Juliet)

Typo and Hayumi are suspicious.

lets see the Lanji vote.
we have scum in here for sure.
Lanji gonna flip scum.
too much push back to it not to.
Stop being so paranoid ok Lanji is not the center of the universe
Woke up, good morning motherf*ckers
ok, so everyone bands on me? interesting.
you are gonna hit blanks, so put effort in voting for someone else.
ill admit, I jump on wagons day one, since I dont know basically anyone or their patterns, so thats the easiest.

anyway, you should better focus your lynches on sus people like cucksmoke or hayumi, but hey, I dont float your boats

i dont know why, but since everyone shifted to quickly from cucksmoke and hayumi, that makes it extra sus
you said earlier it was random and you voted Lanji cuz it’s not a wagon. then you later on said he was suspicious and it is a wagon now. Wtf do you want?
Why is Lanji suspicious to you?
Annnd umm Claim!
@Udell so what exactly were you trying to do with the Nat vote?

Not to mention you buddying with Typo this hard, reminds me of how you came in to my Defence last game in ToL when you were scum. Your vote and unvote on Nat was weird to me honestly.

I think Nat already mentioned that she wasn’t going to read back and that she didn’t know Midnight was IC revealed. But yet You voted for her and then you unvoted her again after she repeated herself to you? Yeah, that unvote didn’t make sense to me at all, especially if her restating her opinion was enough for you to believe her, then you should have believed her the first time.

Vote lynch Udell
I felt that too tbh

@Udell so what exactly were you trying to do with the Nat vote?

Not to mention you buddying with Typo this hard, reminds me of how you came in to my Defence last game in ToL when you were scum. Your vote and unvote on Nat was weird to me honestly.

I think Nat already mentioned that she wasn’t going to read back and that she didn’t know Midnight was IC revealed. But yet You voted for her and then you unvoted her again after she repeated herself to you? Yeah, that unvote didn’t make sense to me at all, especially if her restating her opinion was enough for you to believe her, then you should have believed her the first time.

Vote lynch Udell
Hmmmm, I was indie last game, I didn't need to buddy with anyone, especially you. I already knew Ekko had a scum agenda in that game.
Nat didn't mention any of that she cleared it up after I asked her to be candid. Also after I iso'd her I remember giving excuses to be afk so that was good enough for me to unvote.

How long till day end, guys?
6 hours and 45 minutes there’s a countdown Rej posted

who is even backing up this lanji lynch anymore the scummiest person in middle earth. someone who just said they are going to jump on wagons. The second scummiest person knightofthesea. Ena? And T-pein who is getting paranoid

@Natalija unless, That was a bait from typo to make someone slip and read then as scum... you can argue for both possibilities but from Final's synopsis.. he seens townie
For now I like Typo, I wouldn't want him to go until he plays a lot more since he's making the thread participate.

Wow.. so I'm ultimately sus and no i haven't read the thread yet... but was giving my opinion on Final's take
Sure sure, I was just informing you of stats :catsure:

I don't touch newbies and subs early on though, I wouldn't want them to have a hard time.

For now I like Typo, I wouldn't want him to go until he plays a lot more since he's making the thread participate.

Sure sure, I was just informing you of stats :catsure:

I don't touch newbies and subs early on though, I wouldn't want them to have a hard time.
Typo is clean to me atm.. but I'll asses the thread soon and give my opinion on it

Status
Not open for further replies.