She was hitting on him as a 16 year old, if anything she was the predator in this situation, and are we going to ignore that she tried to have him killed before then? Why did she have Jack if she got raped then? You can't tell me she didn't want it, that's not rape.
Both are wrong but her hidden mission was to kill him because Yujiro was that dangerous. She was there to try to get close to him, to catch him off-guard.
Diane was doing her job.. Since you can't explain why she was mentally unstable afterwards.. you are sorta fuck up because no women wants to be embarrassed with forceful impregnation.

Both are wrong but her hidden mission was to kill him because Yujiro was that dangerous. She was there to try to get close to him, to catch him off-guard.
Diane was doing her job.. Since you can't explain why she was mentally unstable afterwards.. you are sorta fuck up because no women wants to be embarrassed with forceful impregnation.
We only saw her after the tournament where Jack was being carried by the ambulance, she didn't look mentally unstable.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
There isn't a single thing in this world that anyone can say that would justify rape. If anyone is trying to do so they need to log off and thoroughly reassess themselves and their thoughts immediately to put it mildly.

How did the thread turn into that???

I better not be seeing someone justifying rape.....
Drop the rape stuff :whitepress:
Iโ€™ve reported this shit and yโ€™all need to start cracking down on this misogynistic nonsense. There are impressionable young people on this forum, reading the incel garbage coming out of this dickwad. This should be taken as seriously as racist or homophobic comments.

There isn't a single thing in this world that anyone can say that would justify rape. If anyone is trying to do so they need to log off and thoroughly reassess themselves and their thoughts immediately to put it mildly.

How did the thread turn into that???
Well this epitome of intelligence and class has also, in this very thread, accused me of being feminine due to having a stepfather. I donโ€™t know what itโ€™s like being this devoid of brain cells, so idk how it came to this tbh.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
โ€Ž
This man needs to touch grass like no other ive ever seen, tha actual funniest shit too(one of them) is that I know girls from my hood that would beat tha DOG SHIT outta this man lol. Like theyโ€™d real life break his jaw

Other funny thing is he said, that real men are like Jesus and Buddha. 2 literal Gods Lmaoooo, like no one will ever reach that

Sweet, you ainโ€™t even got any logical response. Just trying to pull rank. If you were on OJ, seems like some people learned nothing from what happened with Syed.

Laters.
Look, you alllll love saying how things should be moderated, without even knowing if it is. Since you have 0 knowledge on it, leave it to the actual staff and use the forum, or don't use the forum if it bothers you that much.

Wasn't on OJ and I could care less. But the very thing that killed OJ was apparently overmoderating, which simply isn't the case on WG.

This aint baiting
Ive read Baki and watched Anime
That guy is nuts
This guy is crazy, sure. But he is not crazy for loving Hanma Yujiro. Yujiro is the most popular character of Baki and there is a good reason for that.

Guts killed a 13 year old innocent kid and Yubel loves Guts, Should we use that to prove Yubel is a psychopath? What does that say about many others who loves Yujiro or Guts?