[Season 2] Round 8 - Hololive: A Degen Livestream #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Ena today I learned that you're the fabulous Queen who hosted the ToL game. Given you saw much of my thought process while I played as reaper, how do you feel about me this game? Be honest.

I also noticed that your reads in the game are a bit, well, stagnant. I would like to know the reason for this.

In the meantime here is some degenerate music for viewers to listen to :moonwalk:

1. i was leaning town on you, but you took so long to start posting here and knowing your thought process, i doubt you weren't avoiding this thread
2. my reads are stagnant because the obvious scum i've been pushing since d1 never gets lynched and town needs to lynch lanji in order to progress

1. i was leaning town on you, but you took so long to start posting here and knowing your thought process, i doubt you weren't avoiding this thread
2. my reads are stagnant because the obvious scum i've been pushing since d1 never gets lynched and town needs to lynch lanji in order to progress
Well Nat was actually the one who reminded me I was streaming. Shout out to Nat. :cheers:

So after Ekko flipped town are your reads still stagnant Ena?

Monkeydluffy
ryu kishi (i don't think there are indies in this game)
rhea

they all leaning scum rather than confirmed scum tho
I agree with you here. Pretty solid reads.

Lets see how the next day develops.

So how should we entertain these degenerates who are watching the feed?

I agree with you here. Pretty solid reads.

Lets see how the next day develops.

So how should we entertain these degenerates who are watching the feed?
i wanted to make a q&a session with both the left chat and right chat that's why i chose you but now i don't have time anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.