[Season 2] Round 8 - Hololive: A Degen Livestream #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so me and you will take turns calling players name from our respective chats and say 3 things about them from our perspective. These things don't need to be reads based on the current game but they could, they can also be fun facts or whatever we want. I will let you pick first.
@Flower
- she is probably town since lind really wanted to lynch her
- she pretty much trolled everyone in the reaper game, even the reaper itself
- she is salty for some reason, just check her posts in the game thread

@BleakAsh

You have been found suspicious. Perhaps you would like the opportunity to answer some of our viewers concerns?

In the meantime some weeb music for all you degenerates out there watching.
i get that i'm the susiest idiot here...feeling down lately my activity here has dropped wayy more than initially... i will try to keep up ...well until i get lynched ..

but rest assured ..i'm gon fight

@BleakAsh

You have been found suspicious. Perhaps you would like the opportunity to answer some of our viewers concerns?

In the meantime some weeb music for all you degenerates out there watching.
i admit it has led to this due to my inconsistent activity and arbitrary responses and votes based on honestly shallow approaches and rationale regardless of the genuine intentions i had towards ascertaining scums, i honestly won't mind swallowing self-dependence and working collaboratively even tho it seems my impression towards people is far from redeemable .

with that said now that im finally done with highschool and my graduation... the stress is temporarily off ...that means T-pein and Juilet... you're under my supervision so please be cooperative so that we can work our way through this mess

i get that i'm the susiest idiot here...feeling down lately my activity here has dropped wayy more than initially... i will try to keep up ...well until i get lynched ..

but rest assured ..i'm gon fight
Well based on your play it could be either way. Well some did struggle to keep up with activity.

Do you think it is likely for you to be lynched next DP? Also can you evaluate on your read of Juilet? This way we are clear where you stand for POE purposes. :pepecafe:

Well based on your play it could be either way. Well some did struggle to keep up with activity.

Do you think it is likely for you to be lynched next DP? Also can you evaluate on your read of Juilet? This way we are clear where you stand for POE purposes. :pepecafe:
50/50 ON Juliet thats why i said ill keep an eye out for em

Status
Not open for further replies.