Status
Not open for further replies.
i read Final as scum.. if he's on to something very elaborate by scumming typo then it sure did help occupy himself from slipping anything... idk whether he participated profusely in anyother scum deduction convo but accusing Typo for something minute... whether it was a trap set by typo or not i am pretty sure people would have noticed Typo pressuring the victim if theyy did fall for it.. and reason accordingly..plus i doubt a scum would reveal such motives that early into the game before it has even matured.. and not gaining trust at ALL..

so idk the extreme reasoning behind this..

I'll Unvote after i observe you more.. but you're not getting lynched with just one vote.

Vote Finalbeta @Yagoo

i read Final as scum.. if he's on to something very elaborate by scumming typo then it sure did help occupy himself from slipping anything... idk whether he participated profusely in anyother scum deduction convo but accusing Typo for something minute... whether it was a trap set by typo or not i am pretty sure people would have noticed Typo pressuring the victim if theyy did fall for it.. and reason accordingly..plus i doubt a scum would reveal such motives that early into the game before it has even matured.. and not gaining trust at ALL..

I'll Unvote after i observe you more.. but you're not getting lynched with just one vote.

Vote Finalbeta @Yagoo
"if they did fall for it"... they as in the victim

Yeah, but would he do that with all the heat Lanji got? When Lanji could flip at any moment and get Vigged? I don't think the scum teams have more than 4 or 5 members each and Lind is known for this. That would be suicide for basically half the scum team...
I’m not really referring to Lanji, just the post saying that Lind openly defending someone makes that person seem town.

Vote Finalbeta @Yagoo
@Typo, @Natalija..

that's all for now.. any inquiries?

Status
Not open for further replies.