Status
Not open for further replies.
is still don't get why are you basing your assumption that typo is a possible scum..

i mean you based your initial argument on someone that wasn't even concrete and you said it your self..

so what other attributes Typo emanated that make your suspicious of him/her
Why wasn't it concrete? Where did I state it wasn't I mean, also.

I actually attempted to thoroughly explain my thought process on the subject matter:
He asked 3 specific players a vague question, basically what they thought about the set up, and I mean with no apparent reason behind. I mentioned how that was too vague and he should have asked the question more broadly (to the entire roster of players in a generic form) and be more specific. He was only more specific earlier after I asked him what he wanted to know exactly. He also claimed that he did quote 3 specific players with that vague question in order to find out who would have ignored his post hence looking bad if doing so despite the patterns crystal clearly looked extensively odd, in fact it was a vague question directed towards only a small axis of players. Also he inferred that his goal was to spot how many players could have eventually slipped answering with something they should not have been supposed to know and I highlighted how it was best to ask more broadly if that was the aimed goal.
He specifically mentioned he was coveting to find who would ignore him despite ignoring such a question wasn't necessarily a scummy trait for how vague and pinpointing it sounded. Felt like a trap to me potentially.

And also a way to advance in the game by generating some new content I guess, and, intrinsically entwined to this, it's scummy in that the pattern looked inconsistent compared to another way to formulate the whole thing, that's a fundamental notion that can't be dismissed. Scum players are more likely to commit formal mistakes than non scummy ones, because the pressure is pending on their heads, and we can't let those slip over easily.
Not to mention he even patently looked ignorant when it came to acknowledge town wincons as he clearly acted surprised by Flower questioning the offchance of Town winning as a whole and even reiterated it once.

Perhaps, perhaps not. I would like some pressure on him, though.

Anyone else sticking out to you after the Lind flip?
I’m here for it. [Vote Lynch Destoryer]

Apart from the people up for lynching, Destoryer’s pinged me. I initially placed a vote on them to apply a little pressure, and because of the fact that they were the only person doing anything close to defending or buddying me during my short lived wagon of nonsense votes. He then questioned me later why I wasn’t sussing @Udell for “buddying” me as well, when all he said was he liked the pressure on me because he concluded that I was probably town from it.

Not the same thing as what I was talking about at all. Also when I reread his brief posts about me, he seems a little concerned that Udell thought he was coming for him, and wants to avoid actual confrontation in general? A lot of backing off and general statements from what I’ve seen. I think he made a case on someone but it basically summed up to not contributing from what I’ve gathered? (don’t quote me on that I still need to read the actual said posts) Which is literally the most basic reason someone can come up with for a wagon.
This post of mine last dp went basically unnoticed.

Lind defending Lanji doesn't mean shit, I think he wouldn't have done that if they are buddies, too dangerous, at least not in the way you are describing it, he wouldn't be the factor changing your opinions and he didn't do it because we will suspect Lanji once he dies, I think he did it so he would say ''look I told you'' once Lanji is dead

@Typo..sorry to bring this up again...what was your reason for quoting the 3 arbitrarily and under what motive.. and how do you counter the fact that you can be labeled as a baiter to victimize anyone falling for this "trap"

In fact, regarding the chats, I have stuff to say about that. Your attitude to Lindl was very much "I say he's town, but could be wrong tho tbh", which is exactly the sort of noncommittal read scum give to their co-scum.

It doesn't help that you both seemed to wilfully misunderstand my posts in there in similar ways, as if you were both trying to subtly discredit me.

Both those together give me aligned vibes. @insomnia what say you?

For the record, Lindl seemed to really want a case on Flower, immediately after Destoryer posted an iso of Flower. Could be an alignment or could be sheeping a favourable town ML, but makes me think Lindl/Flower is not a pair that's on the same side.

@Typo..sorry to bring this up again...what was your reason for quoting the 3 arbitrarily and under what motive.. and how do you counter the fact that you can be labeled as a baiter to victimize anyone falling for this "trap"
ah fuck, I don't even remember what I asked anymore.
I didn't do it solely to trap people, that wouldn't be sufficient to lynch anybody. it was day 1, at the beginning of it, everyone was fluffing so it was a way to start kicking and give something to talk about instead of fluffing till something falls from heavens which usually is the case in first days. I would do it again next game idc.

Status
Not open for further replies.