Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
iso theknightofthesea juliet and xandlin and tell me what you see
> knight = slight scum lean, too nervous of slipping and wants to "appear" good, rather than "do" good
> juliet = town lean, few posts but looks genuine. need to see more
> xadlin = null tbh, might need to see hayumi/lanji flip to be able to tell. in the event hayumi is scum he needs to be casted to fire. in the event lanji is scum then xadlin might be good or from opposing faction depending on hayumi flip.

if he comes to the thread again with this "i've read the thread" nonsense but only proceeds to make 3 meaningless posts or complain about day 1 we should seriously just consider hanging him right away

Not true, I haven't said it in our other game, have I :catrude:

But ya, I say it often because I feel like it often.

Hayumi, did you find anyone suspicious yet in the pages I missed?
Apart from the people up for lynching, Destoryer’s pinged me. I initially placed a vote on them to apply a little pressure, and because of the fact that they were the only person doing anything close to defending or buddying me during my short lived wagon of nonsense votes. He then questioned me later why I wasn’t sussing @Udell for “buddying” me as well, when all he said was he liked the pressure on me because he concluded that I was probably town from it.

Not the same thing as what I was talking about at all. Also when I reread his brief posts about me, he seems a little concerned that Udell thought he was coming for him, and wants to avoid actual confrontation in general? A lot of backing off and general statements from what I’ve seen. I think he made a case on someone but it basically summed up to not contributing from what I’ve gathered? (don’t quote me on that I still need to read the actual said posts) Which is literally the most basic reason someone can come up with for a wagon.

Ok so nothing interesting happened last 20 pages.
Typo trying to save lanji by creating a wagon of xadlin and people pushing original lone votes.
Let's see this Lanji flip imo.

Apart from the people up for lynching, Destoryer’s pinged me. I initially placed a vote on them to apply a little pressure, and because of the fact that they were the only person doing anything close to defending or buddying me during my short lived wagon of nonsense votes. He then questioned me later why I wasn’t sussing @Udell for “buddying” me as well, when all he said was he liked the pressure on me because he concluded that I was probably town from it.

Not the same thing as what I was talking about at all. Also when I reread his brief posts about me, he seems a little concerned that Udell thought he was coming for him, and wants to avoid actual confrontation in general? A lot of backing off and general statements from what I’ve seen. I think he made a case on someone but it basically summed up to not contributing from what I’ve gathered? (don’t quote me on that I still need to read the actual said posts) Which is literally the most basic reason someone can come up with for a wagon.
Overall getting careful and intentional vibes from their posts. Never played with him before tho so it could be typical. Anyone have thoughts on this?

possible links, from memory and others' observations:

Flower <> Lanji
T-Pein <> Xadlin
Typo <> Lanji

One of the two should probably be lynched, but I'm coming round more to Xadlin because he seems to have more of an actual case on him

N

Noctis

Votecount:

insomnia > Flower > TheKnightOfTheSea
Sky > T-Pein > krogothwolf > Lanji Cucksmoke > Xaldin
Ekkologix > insomnia > Hayumi > MUUGEN > -
Hayumi > Typo > - > The Destoryer > Hayumi (unvote) > Xaldin
The Destoryer > Typo > TheKnightOfTheSea
SakuraMikoNWord > Hayumi > Lanji Cucksmoke
T-Pein > Hayumi > Lanji Cucksmoke
Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke
Alwaysmind > Midnight Delight
Xadlin > Lanji Cucksmoke
Udell > Marimo_420 > Xadlin
TheKnightOfTheSea > Lanji Cucksmoke
Flower > Lindltaylor > Ekkologix
Typo > Naomi > - > Xadlin
Finalbeta > Typo
Naomi > Ekkologix
Natalija
> Sky
Juliet
> Xadlin

Lanji Cucksmoke: 5 (Ena, SakuraMikoNWord, T-Pein, Xadlin, TheKnightOfTheSea)
Xadlin: 5 (Typo, Udell, Hayumi, Sky, Juliet)
Ekkologix: 2 (Flower, Naomi)
TheKnightOfTheSea: 2 (insomnia, The Destoryer)
Typo: 1 (Finalbeta)
Midnight Delight: 1 (Alwaysmind)
Sky: 1 (Natalija)

If I missed something notify me please.

@Yagoo

saw the ping, will respond at some point, most likely not rn

i don't usually like questions such as "does he do x or y", i'd rather just read him myself and give you an answer, 90% of the time questions that you are specifically interested in don't really matter to me / i don't think they're indicative of anything since i read people one way
loving the response, insomnia town

he basically said he just going to ''follow the experts'' and hop into wagons. we needed you to confirm that's just how they usually do it. he seems fine atm but no harm in you saying what you think about that considering you know him better than us.
she hasnt seen me play like this
the conditions arent the same and frankly idk why you're trying to meta me regardless when its clearly useless in this case

Status
Not open for further replies.