Status
Not open for further replies.
*deep breath* *Flex my clairvoyance muscles* I think the scenario would be... some people are kind of convinced that Usopp is scum, then he gets online, refuses to claim,gets mad, gets pushed regardless, he claims something absurd, people start having second thoughts, aaaand we lynch someone else.

The thing is Usopp doesn't have a sit on stone play-style, there's circumstances he is surrounded with, and it effects the way he plays.
He is a lazy fuck as town, cuz town sucks, unless he feels the urge he needs to step up for a reason like the day is being driven by someone he doesn't trust. if he is scum in a great team he is going to be a lazy fuck, but if he had some newbie that depends on him then again, he would feel the urge to step up and actually have a solid stance in the thread. sort of like Toda from JJK. if he is getting hammered down he is not going to stop talking until you leave him. if you leave him be he is going to leave all of you be. a scum Usopp with newbies would have started a wagon cuz he knows the value of mislynches, or the value of credits he will get if he lynches a another scum. if he slips (and he does a lot) he will try to cover it with a huge amount of bullshit but we should be able to see through it.
I am not sure what he is myself I need him to defend himself first at least, though if he is scum I think he will come up with a claim that he would say he can confirm or some shit we will have to wait for.
This guys and gals is what you would know when you share a 200+ pages team chat with Usopp in it.
so basically he useless as town.

*deep breath* *Flex my clairvoyance muscles* I think the scenario would be... some people are kind of convinced that Usopp is scum, then he gets online, refuses to claim,gets mad, gets pushed regardless, he claims something absurd, people start having second thoughts, aaaand we lynch someone else.

The thing is Usopp doesn't have a sit on stone play-style, there's circumstances he is surrounded with, and it effects the way he plays.
He is a lazy fuck as town, cuz town sucks, unless he feels the urge he needs to step up for a reason like the day is being driven by someone he doesn't trust. if he is scum in a great team he is going to be a lazy fuck, but if he had some newbie that depends on him then again, he would feel the urge to step up and actually have a solid stance in the thread. sort of like Toda from JJK. if he is getting hammered down he is not going to stop talking until you leave him. if you leave him be he is going to leave all of you be. a scum Usopp with newbies would have started a wagon cuz he knows the value of mislynches, or the value of credits he will get if he lynches a another scum. if he slips (and he does a lot) he will try to cover it with a huge amount of bullshit but we should be able to see through it.
I am not sure what he is myself I need him to defend himself first at least, though if he is scum I think he will come up with a claim that he would say he can confirm or some shit we will have to wait for.
This guys and gals is what you would know when you share a 200+ pages team chat with Usopp in it.
i just want to know why youre white knighting for ekko so hard?

Thanks! Ok. 42 pages amd I haven't read a thing. Lolololol.

Please, a cool a summary would be fine. Who are the suspects? Don't tell me we got Lanji or Light or TAC again?
their a train for lanji, looked like wagon then sheeps votes followed.

usopp looks like scum, put wagon on hayumi then dropped out once more people started voting her, looks like scum move imo

their a train for lanji, looked like wagon then sheeps votes followed.

usopp looks like scum, put wagon on hayumi then dropped out once more people started voting her, looks like scum move imo
He's done that before even when he's town. I still factor his line of reading over his way of convincing the players.

Nat, sweetie. I lowkey feel like you say this almost every game I’ve played with you and Ussop.

:few:
Not true, I haven't said it in our other game, have I :catrude:

But ya, I say it often because I feel like it often.

Hayumi, did you find anyone suspicious yet in the pages I missed?

Okay so here is the deal,

I broke my laptop.

I tried to use my PC to log in but I put the old account's user name and password and found out that's banned and I cannot log out from there now.

All I have with me is a phone. So don't expect me to quote a lot of things. Or wall posts.

I'm gonna go read the opening post, rules.

Long live tsukki land.

Oh and Pein pocketed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.