Status
Not open for further replies.
[vote Lynch kanji cucksmoke]

I rather vote for the one that is not wagon.
:saitahu:
ive barely said much. ive been sleeping and woke up, saw that people made a wagon on hayumi. since hayumi even voted for themselves, I took piy and decided to vote for someone random.
everything is a wildcard day 1.

:wonderland:
go on
seems weird how he voted Lanji out of the blue, then some people actually started pushing for a Lanji lynch hmmmm
sorrry

im a guy
why would a girl be into vtubers
ive sheeped a few of my last games. frankly im garbage at reads and especially d1 reads
i swept a game recently as town by sheeping one of my townreads

ill just be a nuceance if i make shit reads, not only will it look bad for me when i eventually townread scum but also ill be distracting town from solving properly
im trusting the experts here
the experts could be scum, I could be scum rn and I questioning you. it's never bad to give your reads, if not immediate benefit, it will be built upon later, it might even be brought up later to defend you.
A vtubers fan is going to be needed in this game. which character do you think would be a 3rd party or something like Kill all?

the experts could be scum, I could be scum rn and I questioning you. it's never bad to give your reads, if not immediate benefit, it will be built upon later, it might even be brought up later to defend you.
A vtubers fan is going to be needed in this game. which character do you think would be a 3rd party or something like Kill all?
most people are town and majority rules

hololive en would be easily my mafia guess, gura/amelia/kiara/calli/ina sounds accurate

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Who do you think might be scum? gimme more than one name please
Lanji because of his earlier behavior, and Flower because she feels kind of scummy.

I'm slightly suspicious of Ena/Queen, Nat and Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.