Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Bottom-Left Mafia seems to indicate there are presumably 4 factions hanging in the game. Top is the good guys, Bottom the bad ones. So if that's the case in essence we might have 2 Mafia teams featuring in the game. It doesn't suggest anything about center however, but I assume there might be none unless it's dispatched for the indies. Or the indies simply don't belong to any faction which is very very logical actually.

So in other words this doesn't pin LANJI under a brighter light, he might be of a different faction from Xadlin if they are both scum.

I'm curious about the announcement regarding Typo and Udell. I would actually like a Typo lynch personally.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Bottom-Left Mafia seems to indicate there are presumably 4 factions hanging in the game. Top is the good guys, Bottom the bad ones. So if that's the case in essence we might have 2 Mafia teams featuring in the game. It doesn't suggest anything about center however, but I assume there might be none unless it's dispatched for the indies. Or the indies simply don't belong to any faction which is very very logical actually.

So in other words this doesn't pin LANJI under a brighter light, he might be of a different faction from Xadlin if they are both scum.

I'm curious about the announcement regarding Typo and Udell. I would actually like a Typo lynch personally.
Another hypothesis for the indies is that perhaps they could be pro town and not.

i still don't get why are you basing your assumption that typo is a possible scum on something so vague to begin with..

i mean you based your initial argument on something that wasn't even concrete and you said it your self..

so what other attributes Typo emanated that make your suspicious of him/her

Status
Not open for further replies.