Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the latest votes casted on Xadlin, they came off too rapidly despite the day's closure and votes were looked right next. The voters can always come up with the excuse that they simply thought they were the best lynch, not necessarily massively detrimental in case Xadlin will eventually flip non scum.

Anyone aware of where everyone ended up?
Also are the sizes of these models up to scale?
I like the big one.
Has a natural sounding voice.
Other ones are kinda too cringe for me.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The First Story Arc: A Miserably Failed Charade!

"Charades is a game that surprisingly performs very well with 3D Live Youtubing; it reaches to out to the viewers and creates interactivity. Besides that the idols look super cute when hard trying to play in 3D. This is just a tasty preview to what VTubers are capable in 3D! I hope you enjoyed it!

Playing games is fun and stuff, especially on such an eventful day as this current Halloween! Have you yet received gifts? Or a jumpscare? No? Then be ready for this..."

Final Votecount:
Xadlin: 8 (Typo, Sky, Hayumi, Juliet, Udell, Ryu Kishi, Lindltaylor)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 4 (Ena, SakuraMikoNWord, T-Pein, Xadlin, TheKnightOfTheSea)
Ekkologix: 2 (Naomi)
TheKnightOfTheSea: 2 (insomnia, The Destoryer)
Natalija: 1 (Flower)
Typo: 1 (Finalbeta)
Midnight Delight: 1 (Alwaysmind)
Flower: 1 (Natalija)
The Destoryer: -1

The execution on @Xadlin has failed.
@Xadlin has been abducted!

The first collaboration streams will be announced:

@Hayumi and @Natalija may stream together here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-8-hololive-a-degen-livestream-1.15061/

@Ekkologix and @Catyberry may stream together here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/season-2-round-8-hololive-a-degen-livestream-2.15062/

The Day Phase 1 has ended. Night Phase 1 starts!
You have 23 hours to submit an action! You may converse in your representative Waiting Rooms!
DO NOT POST IN THE GAMETHREAD!

>>>Click for Countdown!<<<

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Your favourite fastfood chain is open for you!

A KFP Store has opened here! Dear VTubers, you will be able to purchase snacks and consume them from the KFP store. Everyone who eats at KFP will be granted something! You can only order once per game in your role PM!

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The First Story Arc Ends: No Nut November?

"Tupaisen is an energetic girl but always on the move to execute new michievious plans. This event should have been her biggest coup yet. Halloween wasn't scary enough, but now we enter November. It's getting cold...

Also don't forget to check out the local KFP store! It is an amazing place!"​

[???] activated [KFP]
[???] activated [Cheering] on [???]
[???] activated [Beginning from Zero] on [???]
[???] activated [Pata Pata Sensors] on [???]
[???] activated [Artist] on [???]
[???] activated [#TAKOTIME]
[???] activated [Friend!] on [???]
[???] activated [Heal] on [???]
[???] activated [AsaCoco] on [???]
[???] activated [PC repair service] on [???]
[???] activated [Red Heart] on [???]
[???] activated [Ricky] on [???]
[???] activated [3D Watame]
[???] activated ["Marry me Senpai!"] on [???]
[???] activated [Mogu Mogu]
[???] activated [Ground Pound]
[???] activated [Press F to Pay Respects] on [???]
[???] activated [Sololive]
[???] activated [Haachama Phone] on [???]
[???] activated [Apex Predator] on [???]

A kill on [???] has failed!
A kill on [???] has failed!
@Lindltaylor [Ayunda Risu] has been killed!

You are Ayunda Risu a.k.a. Tupaisen!
You are member of the Bottom-Left Mafia!
Passives:

[Nonstop Nut November] - Risu is a squirrel girl and everything around her revolves around nuts...she even declines the "No Nut November" culture and established her own "Nonstop Nut November" series that consists of daily shorts throughout whole November.
Each cycle will mark one day on the calendar and they game starts with "October 31th" which is Halloween. Each cycle from now on will trigger some event that Risu can profit from:
C1 - Halloween: Announced during the day in a separate Write Up, everyone quoting that write up will have their sanity changed to Paranoid during the night.
C2 - First November: Announced during the day in a separate Write Up, everyone quoting it will have their vote manipulations and Shadow Votes not work on Risu for the rest of the game.
C3 onwards - On these regular days Risu will spam NNN related shorts to random targets that were voted at the end of the days but never executed and that are not part of her mafia faction. She will cast Shadow Votes on random targets and the number of targets varies from 2 to 4 at random. Risu will learn those victims identity.
-----[Devour Donut December] - If Risu survives till the 8th cycle then surprisingly December will start, everyone who has been voted by Risu or her mafia members until that day will be framed guilty and their sanity changes to Paranoid for the rest of the game. Also Faction Kills from any faction hitting those targets will atleast be upgraded to a Super Kill.

[Inconsiderate] - Risu must be the most inconsiderate Hololive members of all of them, as she showed for example when kidnapping Moona's piggybank and counting her coins while Moona anxiously trying to break into Risu's room. Whenever Risu gets protected at night she will Roleblock the caster of the protection in the following night.

[Nuts] - All of Risu's ability names will be investigated and shown as "Nuts". Tho noone will ever be able to copy or steal her abilities under any circumstance.

Actives:

["Normies go away!"] - Risu is anything else than a normie, that is why she doesn't feel well being around them and she'd rather have them go away. At night Risu may pick 2 players and make them target each other. [1 night cooldown]

[Small Nuts] - Risu may throw a small nut at her target to either reverse their vote or frame them guilty for the cycle. She can only reverse 3 votes.

[Medium Nuts] - Risu may throw a medium sized nut at her target to bonk them and have their vote count 0 or frame them guilty and block a random passive of them that cycle. [3-shots]

[Big Nuts] - Risu may throw a big nut at her target to cast a Shadow Vote on them and Super Roleblock them if they use any protective ability that night. [3-shots]

[Premium Nuts] - Risu may throw a premium nut at her target to instantly tie it with the main wagon but immunizing it from Shadow Votes. That target will also have any protections disabled occuring on their location. This ability has an Ultra modifier. [2-shots]

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Bottom-Left Mafia.

Yozora Mel makes an announcement:
"I will dedicate my cooking art to do better. also beware of the blue rabbit. she has something planned"

Ninomae Ina'nis makes an announcement:
"Fellow townies, I'm slightly concerned about not knowing any flavor. I have some kind of sanity check, but I have no clue what it means, do you? Scum - back off from answering."

Nekomata Okayu makes an announcement:
"Typo and Udell are bad, follow my lead or accept your fate"

@Natalija @Hayumi @Ekkologix @Catyberry are comming back from their collabo streams! I hope you enjoyed the shows!

Night Phase 1 has ended! Action Day Phase 2 Starts!
You have 23 hours to submit your day action if any!

>>>Click for Countdown!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.