Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is gonna have to capitalize on speed to give his kicks momentum since he lacks incredible AP (by new standards). In fact honestly him and jinbe should switch opponenst since jinbe can attack queen from the inside bypassing durability. While sanji can have a good speed kick match with who's who
I think he proved he doesn’t lack anything. We’re going to see some new Raid Suit DJ move and that’s it.

Im sorry but people who think Sanji vs Queen is going to be some High Extreme diff fight need to explain themselves, cause the manga is not helping your case. Explain how Queen is going to make this a high/extreme diff fight.
1. More durable

2. Has cybernetic implants thus giving him long range and AP.

3. Also uses weaponry

4. Uses multiple gases and virus that have an area affect that sanji cannot physically protect himself from..

Need me to continue?

Literally wrote in the arena a few weeks ago that Sanji won’t be pushed to extreme diff.
Sanji never get's pushed to extreme diff so that's a safe bet :milaugh:

Honestly only Luffy get's pushed that much by his opponents. Only time you could argue that for Zoro even was Mr1.

Zoro and Sanji's fights aren't really about winning with extreme difficulty.

Im sorry but people who think Sanji vs Queen is going to be some High Extreme diff fight need to explain themselves, cause the manga is not helping your case. Explain how Queen is going to make this a high/extreme diff fight.
again..strongest opponent sanji has faced, bounty bigger than all of his previous opponents combined, the real fight has just started,

1. More durable

2. Has cybernetic implants thus giving him long range and AP.

3. Also uses weaponry

4. Uses multiple gases and virus that have an area affect that sanji cannot physically protect himself from..

Need me to continue?
Congratz. You just described Franky. Any feats that actually put Queen above Sanji?
Post automatically merged:

? Cap. He hasn't shown great AP. Not in comparison to people like luffy zoro jinbe and yamato.

He'll he had to sneak Queen and even then he didnt seem to draw blood.

Does sanji have good AP? Yes. Is it great in comparison to the standards that we are ow use to? No
Queen had blood running down his nose. So yes he was bleeding.

I still dont know why Zoro fans compare Sanji vs Zoro in this chapter even Zoro isnot present in this chapter :))).
Every single chapter that mentions Sanji, we can see Zoro fanboiz in there :))).
why Zoro fanboiz not mention about WW or Queen's Hybrid ????:okay::choppawhat:

Congratz. You just described Franky. Any feats that actually put Queen above Sanji?
Post automatically merged:

Queen had blood running down his nose. So yes he was bleeding.
Franky has AP feats above sanji especially when we add in radical beam. Also never remembered franky uses diseases and virus that affect the human anatomy to a subatomic level. But carry on smartly

Can you please send the panel of sanji making Queen bleed please? Just want to make a comparison. Thanks in advance

I still dont know why Zoro fans compare Sanji vs Zoro in this chapter even Zoro isnot present in this chapter :))).
Every single chapter that mentions Sanji, we can see Zoro fanboiz in there :))).
why Zoro fanboiz not mention about WW or Queen's Hybrid ????:okay::choppawhat:

Except zoro fans also mentioned jinbe and yamato and luffy. And Kidd and possibly franky having more AP than sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.