Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, it's just an expression. Pretty common in One Piece. Luffy was already taking down Warlords pre-TS, even if the weaker ones. There's no way he could be 1% as strong as Rayleigh and accomplish that, when Warlords are there to fight the Yonko.
I always thought the warlords and their forces were counters to the Yonko. Like Boa + Amazon Lily, Crocodile + Baroque Works, Doffy + Dressrosa, etc.

We also have at least partial confirmation that the warlords positions are offered based on the strength of the commanded force thanks to Buggy (not saying Buggy is anywhere as strong as the other warlords, just that the warlord’s forces do matter).

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yeah, make awakening rare so not everyone getting it.
I think the guards of impel down where forced, half awakening. I think Chopper monsterpoint is something like awakening, when you became more beastly rather human. In case I see WsW controlling it perfectly.
Give me awakened WsW vs sea Jinbe(water around) in the near of flower capital later, this battle is soo good to end it very fast...
I think Vegapunk forcibly activated the Impel Down guards awakening imo.

I wouldn't be surprised if WsW can control awakening using Life Return.

Awakened WsW vs Sea Jinbe would be hype.

I always thought the warlords and their forces were counters to the Yonko. Like Boa + Amazon Lily, Crocodile + Baroque Works, Doffy + Dressrosa, etc.

We also have at least partial confirmation that the warlords positions are offered based on the strength of the commander force thanks to Buggy (not saying Buggy is anywhere as strong as the other warlords, just that the warlord’s forces do matter).
Doesn't matter. They have to be able to fight the Yonko. You can't be doing that with 1% or 2% of Old Rayleigh.

As for Buggy, the WG thinks he's Douglas Bullet or something. They put him over > Jinbe in Impel Down.

So:

King has fire attacks, and sword skills.

Queen has sword skills, weapons, and his plagues.

WsW has sword skills, and Rokushuki.

What do Jack and the other Flyers have?
Sasaki has an unusual weapon. The hamon line kind of implies the blade is actually way longer and thinner and is coiled/wrapped around itself. Could be some sort of whip sword. Indians used a whip-like sword historically. Black Maria also wields a weird weapon. I wonder if it has some sort of gimmick like Krieg's did. Jack could have a coup de burst of his own using his trunk. He also used shotel-esque weapons but I don't know if that's his favored type of fighting or if he uses some other style. Fishman Karate perhaps?

Ulti and Pay Pay are donezo lul. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.