Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet the "game that's happening" would be enhanced greatly with your flip. Even in the remote possibility that you weren't scum and you were just messing up the game for your own amusement, we'd be able to extrapolate alignments and such from your alignment.
I rather not have Lanji purposely trying to obstruct with sky and my scum hunting tbh..
guy is a distraction.
lets get rid of him.

i played weeb game with him, he was more active. so not really sure how scum beta behaves. so far he looks town, oh forget to put him in my update list.

yes, i'v wonder this to. also other reason.
Hmm, not sure what to make of you answering this given that i didn't tag you.

I'll wait for the others answers, minus @Flower who i believe is probably sleeping or something.

I rather not have Lanji purposely trying to obstruct with sky and my scum hunting tbh..
guy is a distraction.
lets get rid of him.
What if he is Lynch immune tho? Your premise is that people overtly tried to save him while he was being nonchalant about his Lynch beforehand.

Lonji isnt this obvious as scum imo, and even if so you think his scummates would reveal themselves this early instead of bus him?

If so we'd have to be dealing with one of the scum factions being populated with amateurs.

What if he is Lynch immune tho? Your premise is that people overtly tried to save him while he was being nonchalant about his Lynch beforehand.

Lonji isnt this obvious as scum imo, and even if so you think his scummates would reveal themselves this early instead of bus him?

If so we'd have to be dealing with one of the scum factions being populated with amateurs.
did you isolate lind?
He kept away from the Lanji situation and instead just dropped a vote on Xadlin.
If that aint interesting to you then idk....

Status
Not open for further replies.