Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this many any sense?
Are you ok?
You are basically saying Ekkologix is trying to solve the game right now?
But he isnt...
And you said he does this as scum.
But then you say he is scum.
there is no logic here.
Ekkologix isoing Lind he did the same thing at the weebs game as scum when he was isoing dead scum looking for interactions.

Hey man, you seem awfully mellow this game, whats up?
why are you asking this?
did you not just read what Juliet said?

"Anyone who is town reading Ekkologix you are a fool.
Ekkologix is try hard as scum from what I remember as in he tried to make it look like he is solving the game."

Juliet is saying Ekkologic is town but also saying people that read him as town are fools.
weird af.

why are you asking this?
did you not just read what Juliet said?

"Anyone who is town reading Ekkologix you are a fool.
Ekkologix is try hard as scum from what I remember as in he tried to make it look like he is solving the game."

Juliet is saying Ekkologic is town but also saying people that read him as town are fools.
weird af.
Town Usopp isnt Mellow like this, he also isn't relaxed when he's getting voted up.

He try hards either alignment.

Can you give me a small reason you town read each of them please?

Its a bitch to read through all these pages.
hmm
flower was pretty aggressive with lind on the onset
didnt seem like bussing and neither are the type to do so aggressively at the start of the game.
she really wanted him gone. well they both had arguments in the thread that continued in the chat.

well sky from my convo with him he wants me gone cause I said I felt like trolling around early on
but he is pushing aggressively tho
just a bit naive .

destroyer went at flower pretty aggressively with lind last dp
he still feels confident on his flower read which I sort of respect him for
if they were scummates , I think they would be more passive about it or put a bit of seperation
he seems confident in his flower read
seems town v town

I just like hayumi's reads personally
his susses make a lot of sense to me
less concrete reasons than the others.

the others well catyberry , krogo, queen, ryukushi
well I dont feel safe around them

I don't remember a write-up that conveys a failed townie kill

See below:

So, whilst I understand that you're above post is just for memes, I will partly consider this as a tiny slip on your end. LOLOLOLOL

-------

I just realized that UWU used her own ability to kill herself and shall return at a certain point in time. I wish I had that ability, too. It's qiute perfect for lazy acts.

On another note, between Udell and Beta, I am inclined to believe that Beta is the scum. I don't need to elaborate on this but Beta's over defensiveness reeks and rattles his alignment.

i'm getting flashbacks to the nova weeb game, after seeing gambit death. :whitepress:

a game is happening
you just cant take your eyes off me

its clouding your judgement
badly.
And yet the "game that's happening" would be enhanced greatly with your flip. Even in the remote possibility that you weren't scum and you were just messing up the game for your own amusement, we'd be able to extrapolate alignments and such from your alignment.

I'm not scared, I'm just shy.
I'm Town Faction and I really really want to abstain to stay away from trouble. I should not talk too much.
I want Marimo but I dont want to get hurt.
I want Ekko but I scared he will come to me bring his 80000 armies and poke my head with his 1000 ton hammer.

Well tbh, I will abstain.
Are you scared or are you not scared?

Also you say you dont wanna talk too much then you do this today:

You are the bad guy that have failed kill Townie right?
I can confirm Gambit if he is really Town after this day action ends. Lets see if my memes works on him. LOLOLOLOLOL

Noooo. Dont talk too much. Dont talk too much. I should not talk too much.

:kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.