Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanji and Flower i don't scum read atm.

Flower was among the first to point out the different town faction thing (correct me if im wrong) and it seemed like Lanji was fishing to see if Flower would slip when he asked her this:

So my conclusion is he probably knows about this and tested her. Hence town read too.

Now this could all be wrong if for example Mafias had wincons saying : Eliminate Top left Town or something like that, which would give them info about there being multiple town factions and this would mean that Lanji and Flower would go back to being sus.

But until we see a scum flip, i do trust these 2.
We did see a flip...
From Linds flip

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Bottom-Left Mafia.

So basically I think each side has to kill all the town in their side.
The game is divided into 15 and 15.

Not sure if you are pretending no flip or if you really did not read page 1.

I think people should look into catyberry
This has been a player I have recently been looking into since I don't even remember anything she has said during the day phase.

Anyone who is town reading Ekkologix you are a fool. Ekkologix is try hard as scum from what I remember as in he tried to make it look like he is solving the game. I also did not like that weird 180 Ekkologix did on me and that post of his I quoted earlier that looked wolfy.

We did see a flip...
From Linds flip

Win Condition:
Defeat all threats to the Bottom-Left Mafia.

So basically I think each side has to kill all the town in their side.
The game is divided into 15 and 15.

Not sure if you are pretending no flip or if you really did not read page 1.
I didn't read.

Saw Lind but the color made me think he was indie so i didnt check it.

Then what i said about Lanji and Flower and whoever hinted at the multiball stuff is null and void.

I dont mind getting lynched tbh
and no am not lynch immune , lmao
if it shows sky did nothing but waste 2 days tunneling on me just baiting around
should be a good lesson imo

You are acting scummy and thus anti town.
If you want to bait town to lynch you then you are anti town.
purposely and admittedly being useless and not caring .

This has been a player I have recently been looking into since I don't even remember anything she has said during the day phase.

Anyone who is town reading Ekkologix you are a fool. Ekkologix is try hard as scum from what I remember as in he tried to make it look like he is solving the game. I also did not like that weird 180 Ekkologix did on me and that post of his I quoted earlier that looked wolfy.
What a lose/lose situation, right? If you try as town, that makes you scum.

Anyone who is town reading Ekkologix you are a fool. Ekkologix is try hard as scum from what I remember as in he tried to make it look like he is solving the game.
How does this many any sense?
Are you ok?
You are basically saying Ekkologix is trying to solve the game right now?
But he isnt...
And you said he does this as scum.
But then you say he is scum.
there is no logic here.

The problem I have with this post is it looks wolfy agenda. It looked like scum wanted to take the blame on the players Gambit voted when Gambit was the one who was suspicious and he didn't even vote anyone.
You mean this quote right?

im actually the 2nd wagon?

i didnt even realize lmao

so much for my scum team keeping me updated kek
Hey man, you seem awfully mellow this game, whats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.