Status
Not open for further replies.
Im no reading all this, can i get bullet points.
there should be roughly 4 groups, 2 town 2 mafia, top should be town, split into left and right. bottom are mafia, split into left and right factions.

T-pein has been paranoid about Lanji since day 1 and is blaming me and the whole wagon on Xandil for moving the lynch to Xandil instead of Lanji. there was a failed lynch on Xandil d1 read that
Some people are accusing Naomi for being bad
MDL is either very clueless or just acting idk
Lanji gave no fucks about shit in d1, he was getting lynched except his wagon was full of clowns and we lynch Xandil instead. he is somewhat more helpful today tho
destroyer made a case on Flower a while ago, you should check that, a long asses post, should be easy to find.
Sakura said he would be sheeping behind experts and his choice of experts was T-pein.
Ratchet is barely even participating idk what to think of that, same thing with alwaysmind and Krogo

P.s I will be very mad if u flip scum after all the stuff I wrote

there should be roughly 4 groups, 2 town 2 mafia, top should be town, split into left and right. bottom are mafia, split into left and right factions.

T-pein has been paranoid about Lanji since day 1 and is blaming me and the whole wagon on Xandil for moving the lynch to Xandil instead of Lanji. there was a failed lynch on Xandil d1 read that
Lanji gave no fucks about shit in d1, he was getting lynched except his wagon was full of clowns and we lynch Xandil instead. he is somewhat more helpful today tho
destroyer made a case on Flower a while ago, you should check that, a long asses post, should be easy to find.
Sakura said he would be sheeping behind experts and his choice of experts was T-pein.
Ratchet is barely even participating idk what to think of that, same thing with alwaysmind and Krogo

Nice summary. The bolded is why I think one of the two should be lynched over Lanji if nobody else. They'd also answer more questions for reads then someone who pretty much everyone seemed fine with lynching at some point, would provide.

:goyea:

i did kinda act on the destoryer case and end up linkking to her for not reading that my abiltiy just doesn't link me to watch actions they do and abilities they use but also life and death too ....

Yes, i can see that.

I will read up on that but can you give you reasoning for moving the Lynch?

Oh, can you name these people so i can ISO them?

I never saw MDL play mafia so he's probably new.

Huh, think he's Lynch immune maybe?

Also what do you mean full of clowns?

Im Isoing Plant anyways, btw did she try to get people to claim or claim herself? Is she trusting? Is she buddying with people?

Sakura said she would be sheeping behind experts and her choice of experts was T-pein.
Hmm, that one is weird tho. T-pein has good intuition but i never trust people that just sheep.

Ratchet has always had low post count though, but his posts are informative and trying to game solve as town, is he doing that?

Good thing im town then :catblush:

i do read but mostly when quoted of see alerts...
then i mostly skimmed through big posts
if something important then the host will make it a bit Bold
can we lynch this dude?
lol

kek

He is gonna pull the too n00b to be scum routine.
Gonna be impossible to properly make a case against such a player,
seen it b4 with knightofthesea

I know what it is, im just telling you that i find it weird that you're complaining about this when there is a way around it, especially if you really wanted to check for low post count people and scum hunt.

Seems to me like you're faking frustration.
he wants a plugin added but bogard told him its not feasible atm
so his solution is to whine and complain till he gets what he wants
pay it no mind
the search function can be used on each individual player to isolate their post

Status
Not open for further replies.