Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the bad guy that have failed kill Townie right?

I don't remember a write-up that conveys a failed townie kill

See below:
A kill on [???] has failed!
A kill on [???] has failed!
@Lindltaylor [Ayunda Risu] has been killed!
So, whilst I understand that you're above post is just for memes, I will partly consider this as a tiny slip on your end. LOLOLOLOL

-------

I just realized that UWU used her own ability to kill herself and shall return at a certain point in time. I wish I had that ability, too. It's qiute perfect for lazy acts.

On another note, between Udell and Beta, I am inclined to believe that Beta is the scum. I don't need to elaborate on this but Beta's over defensiveness reeks and rattles his alignment.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So you are assuming we are both mafia who wanted Xad dead?

The more you push someone who is solving the game the more suspicious I get of you.
I mean perhaps you guys abducted him and voted him out in order to look better. While Lind is part of a different Mafia faction and attempted to save LANJI last minute.

Rhea

Cattitude
I don't remember a write-up that conveys a failed townie kill

See below:

So, whilst I understand that you're above post is just for memes, I will partly consider this as a tiny slip on your end. LOLOLOLOL

-------

I just realized that UWU used her own ability to kill herself and shall return at a certain point in time. I wish I had that ability, too. It's qiute perfect for lazy acts.

On another note, between Udell and Beta, I am inclined to believe that Beta is the scum. I don't need to elaborate on this but Beta's over defensiveness reeks and rattles his alignment.

Tell me what makes me scum, then. What actually does? I'm obviously part of a Left faction and not Lind's team mate. This, coupled with my statement from last DP makes me f***ing Top Left Town. From any damn perspective.

Stop your annoying tunnel and perhaps I give you Town points.
how about you look at my case and the posts that ive referred to while doing my iso of you and respond to that? im not really sure how many times you want me to repeat my case and points against you but they were in the chat and in the thread yet no response/ i dont think its obvious to me that you couldnt be linds teammate and i dont really think you saying you have a different wincon makes you town/ besides didnt you say that your wincon was fundamentally different from uwus?

I always make wall post regardless of my alignment. You should see the shit I have posted on mafia universe. That is short because I have meta reads here. You going to justify your reads scum? Going to coast on that Lanji train?
I've been justifying my reads. You just haven't been paying attention.

its weird to see how much this forum relies on meta and will defend or hunt someone accordingly/ i mean if player meta is that known here than i dont see how a player whos meta is known couldnt just switch it up as easily

how about you look at my case and the posts that ive referred to while doing my iso of you and respond to that? im not really sure how many times you want me to repeat my case and points against you but they were in the chat and in the thread yet no response/ i dont think its obvious to me that you couldnt be linds teammate and i dont really think you saying you have a different wincon makes you town/ besides didnt you say that your wincon was fundamentally different from uwus?
Boy, I already replied like...multiple times. The case is weak af. You say you think I have bad intentions while you couldn't even tell what I could possibly have wanted to accomplish with them. I was busy, and tried to find scum which I did. That was all.

And I never said my wincon was fundamentally different. Read.

And now this is the last time I reply to your "case". I have better things to do than aid you in derailing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.