Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Here are my thoughts about FB.

He sheeped the Typo vote from Flower, and then sheeped the Lanji vote from Sky.

He didn't start pushing Lanji up until the fiasco of the derail happened and only did it after Sky and some others were talking about it.

He is imo failing to emulate his town persona which isnt afraid of voting people and is only voting after people do.

He also has this weird thing i noticed that he started doing when scum and its to type the person whom he's accusing in all caps, maybe to appear ''aggressive or something''.

Anyways, i'm not really too sold on the Rhea stuff tbh, i find her behavior weird and contradictory but i want to look at FB.

@Naomi @Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @T-Pein™ @Typo @Juliet @Ekkologix @The Destoryer @Sky @Melontonin
idk, I haven't read a lot of what he's written... I will look more.

Its more than just meta, you sheeped the Typo vote from @Flower then sheeped the Lanji vote from @Sky . Meanwhile you spent the phases tunneling those two to appear like you're contributing.

And now you OMGUSed me and called me scum because i threw some sus your way.

Do you have any original thought?
I don't see any patent sheeping that is not just the product of casuality given how thorough my thought process was when I explained my reasons on such reads.

Looks like you are attempting to frame me.

He is the leading wagon.
you are either going to vote for him or try to derail it as you did last phase.
If he gets lynched and flips town we can all get over it,
But as it stands he is always going to be pulling a good number of votes his way and have people tunnel him.
He has done nothing to show he is town nor has he pushed back at the people reading him as scum.
Guy is a distraction and scummy AF,
he has got to go.
you are saying this as if you are not a significant factor in this, Lanji has been literally the center of almost all your post
and I did derail it last day yes,cuz we had a better lynch, I am proud of doing so, I would do it again, a hundred times, don't bring it up as if it was a wrong thing to do.
do you feel like there was nothing wrong with that wagon on Lanji last dp?
Why are you trying to stall this lynch?
cuz the wagon first day looked like a targeted one from mafia not like a genuine one looking at the players who voted

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
did you check last end phase?
Lot of vote manipulation going on.
the votes are all over the place and he has 5 votes and we have 29 players or so.
he is not leading by a large margin.
Also.
Why would you place a vote on someone you dont want to be lynched anyways.
and then remove it when its possible they might be lynched?
Nope I didn't check last dayphase. I'm not sure when the dayphase ends either lol... But why do you think he's scum? I just voted him out of habit and to check out his behavior.

And I did read Typo's summary, I'm trusting it because I don't really want to go back... If there isn't much of a reason to have him voted then yeah I'mma assume this is scum's doing.

in the game thread genius. at night i'm sleeping.
why are you being pesky about it?

I isolated your posts and there is not a comprehensive town/scum reads list here on day 1.
you only did this on this phase.
What is your problem with me stating you only delivered it today and not at night talk?
Night talk doesnt mean you where sleeping it lasted like 24 hours lol.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/search/390222/

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekkologix isoing Lind he did the same thing at the weebs game as scum when he was isoing dead scum looking for interactions.
your point?
instead of throwing shades how about a tag and a vote, then encourage others to join in
you think i dont iso as town?

Ekkologix: 1 (Flower)
Finalbeta: 1 (BleakAsh)
Naomi: 1 (Ekkologix)
Poison: 1 (Ryu Kishi)

@Flower
@BleakAsh
@Ekkologix
@Ryu Kishi

All of these people throwing away their vote.
purposely.
check them out.
it doesnt hurt to test other wagons in the meantime

im unvoting by EoD regardless

Nope I didn't check last dayphase. I'm not sure when the dayphase ends either lol... But why do you think he's scum? I just voted him out of habit and to check out his behavior.

And I did read Typo's summary, I'm trusting it because I don't really want to go back... If there isn't much of a reason to have him voted then yeah I'mma assume this is scum's doing.
Final Votecount:
Xadlin: 8 (Typo, Sky, Hayumi, Juliet, Udell, Ryu Kishi, Lindltaylor)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 4 (Ena, SakuraMikoNWord, T-Pein, Xadlin, TheKnightOfTheSea)
Ekkologix: 2 (Naomi)
TheKnightOfTheSea: 2 (insomnia, The Destoryer)
Natalija: 1 (Flower)
Typo: 1 (Finalbeta)
Midnight Delight: 1 (Alwaysmind)
Flower: 1 (Natalija)
The Destoryer: -1

Looks like the destroyer cancels a vote on him.
there is a double voter on the xadlin wagon.
Lanji cancels a vote on himself
Naomi is a double voter.

and more vote shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.