Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not a double vote, and i pointed this out already in the waiting room. and destroyer had -1

says i did nothing in waiting room, forgets i pointed this out in their, before sleeping. and also talking about abduction in mechanics. :lawsigh:

Tpin: naomi is scum and did not say anything.

tpin you apparently can't read, and now throwing excuse my way out the blue, if you actually bothered reading the waiting room where i already mention it already about double vote.

lol why are you getting so flustered?
I thought you never posted in the night talk since you was sleeping...
You said this yourself.

*shrugs

so roughly about 50% of the players are sheeping
First of all, i just started the game and after isoing some people i saw FB's odd behavior, am i not allowed to point out that this man is sheeping? That's scum indicative and you're telling me i should ignore him because other people i haven't checked yet are sheeping?

Are you even reading what you're writting man?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i'm not a double vote, and i pointed this out already in the waiting room. and destroyer had -1

says i did nothing in waiting room, forgets i pointed this out in their, before sleeping. and also talking about abduction in mechanics. :lawsigh:

Tpin: naomi is scum and did not say anything.

tpin you apparently can't read, and now throwing excuse my way out the blue, if you actually bothered reading the waiting room where i already mention it already about double vote.

dont recall u being this defensive in weeb game

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
My man, you are literally accusing me of sheeping Sky for LANJI's vote when I was the first voter and even originally came up with all the reasoning structure about my reasons. So even reasoning wise I was original.

I don't believe you are not attempting to frame me. That would be insane.
Wait, is this true...? You were the first?

I already know FB wasnt the first to vote me
last dp he kept pushing for me over xadlin, (the two main wagons) but kept his throwaway vote on typo
and sky already told me in the waiting room he will be at my hairs today
well I predicted exactly how it would go down with him :myman:

am just more focused on people in my waiting room than fb
leave yall to it.
Nah dude, we gotta do a concerted effort and vote for the same person.

Im pretty sure scum has vote manipulation shit, so better to create a big gap.

Also anyone who ony focuses on the ''caps'' stuff of my case and ignore the blatant sheeping of FB will be on my scum list and will die a horrible death.

@Typo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Juliet @Flower @Naomi

Thoughts on FB.

Ill reserve my own thoughts after i hear some of yours.
On day 1 his entrance looked towny which made me lean town on him. I haven't been able to keep up with everything on day 2 and on day 2 I remember he voted Lanji and on the recent pages I read a little bit I see he is calling you scum. In all of my games with Finalbeta I have correctly town read him and in the game I played when he was scum I did not town read him.

Here are my thoughts about FB.

He sheeped the Typo vote from Flower, and then sheeped the Lanji vote from Sky.

He didn't start pushing Lanji up until the fiasco of the derail happened and only did it after Sky and some others were talking about it.

He is imo failing to emulate his town persona which isnt afraid of voting people and is only voting after people do.

He also has this weird thing i noticed that he started doing when scum and its to type the person whom he's accusing in all caps, maybe to appear ''aggressive or something''.

Anyways, i'm not really too sold on the Rhea stuff tbh, i find her behavior weird and contradictory but i want to look at FB.

@Naomi @Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @T-Pein™ @Typo @Juliet @Ekkologix @The Destoryer @Sky @Melontonin
I'm still not able to meta read Finalbeta since he has said before he is changing his meta.

lol why are you getting so flustered?
I thought you never posted in the night talk since you was sleeping...
You said this yourself.

*shrugs
no i never, that you putting words in my mouth unless your playing stupid and ignored me writing there. you ask why i was not active much in the waiting room. big difference!

now your ignored, grats.

Status
Not open for further replies.