Status
Not open for further replies.
no i never, that you putting words in my mouth unless your playing stupid and ignored me writing there. you ask why i was not active much in the waiting room. big difference!

now your ignored, grats.
How is this not suspicious?
Got hella defensive because I said They provided me with their reads not on the Night chat but in this thread today/
literally wut....

:laughmoji:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Im pushing you for the sheeping, the caps is just whatever.
1. like i said, 50% of the player base is sheeping. this case is non existent if u make it on beta only
2. its not "whatever" if you quote him multiple times and even bring a post from past games, but ofc not bother to bring posts from his past town games (if they exist and have caps lanji on them)

feels like a forced push on beta. cannot follow it soz

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
He insists with the sheeping but my posts don't reek like sheeping at all. Why is he not focusing on other players who followed other players but is pushing his agenda on me. Many standards?

My thoughts were pretty original.

1. like i said, 50% of the player base is sheeping. this case is non existent if u make it on beta only
2. its not "whatever" if you quote him multiple times and even bring a post from past games, but ofc not bother to bring posts from his past town games (if they exist and have caps lanji on them)

feels like a forced push on beta. cannot follow it soz
@Ekkologix telling me to ignore FBs sheeping because others are :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

@Juliet maybe you're right and he's a big( well frail and sickly in his case) wolf.
If you want to die this badly i can make it my mission to grant your wish.

IgNore FB CaUsE OthErS ShEeP BrO.

Even tho he sheeped not only once but TWICE and has no other sus but those 2 and me who accused him.

no i never, that you putting words in my mouth unless your playing stupid and ignored me writing there. you ask why i was not active much in the waiting room. big difference!

now your ignored, grats.
does he mean reads? :few:
if he means actions he is scum
if he means reads and he doesnt want to act on it , then he is scum
far too passive and lacking in confidence
no conviction in his votes
wagons
nothing
just shuffling around wasting the dp only to claim he will unvote at the end of the dp then have the gall to tell me I contribute nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.