Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
First of all, i just started the game and after isoing some people i saw FB's odd behavior, am i not allowed to point out that this man is sheeping? That's scum indicative and you're telling me i should ignore him because other people i haven't checked yet are sheeping?

Are you even reading what you're writting man?
im not saying ignore beta
im telling u dont just call him out for sheeping and leave others
its selective and dumb

Then again pushing a player for typing 'LANJI' is a disgrace to human intelligence so I don't believe he is not framing me here.
Right, i am now gonna push you relentlessly or get you killed.

He insists with the sheeping but my posts don't reek like sheeping at all. Why is he not focusing on other players who followed other players but is pushing his agenda on me. Many standards?

My thoughts were pretty original.
Because i didnt get to them yet, so youre saying i should just ignore you?

im not saying ignore beta
im telling u dont just call him out for sheeping and leave others
its selective and dumb
Im not leaving out others, im starting with him because he is the first one i saw.

Since you're saying others did it who else did? Besides that Nword dude who blatantly said he was going to.

He insists with the sheeping but my posts don't reek like sheeping at all. Why is he not focusing on other players who followed other players but is pushing his agenda on me. Many standards?

My thoughts were pretty original.
Give me those original thoughts, who else do you sus besides Typo/Me/Lanji and give me your town reads with explanation.

memory kinda sucks bro lol I do remember playing with you but I don't remember the way you played that well. she had the same name I think.
thats because i was usually dead or lynched in first 2-3 days or mod killed :P
oh yeah kinda remember her now i guess... had a drawing from her in my Drawing contest on OJ

Status
Not open for further replies.