Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont you love it when you're a Miopic Mole that has the intelligence of a deflated tire?

I just joined the game so am i supposed to have more town read than this in your eyes or are you projecting since you're probably scum and know who's town?
Personal attacks - as towny as it gets, huh?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dont you love it when you're a Miopic Mole that has the intelligence of a deflated tire?

I just joined the game so am i supposed to have more town read than this in your eyes or are you projecting since you're probably scum and know who's town?
town reads r supposed to be easier to form than scum reads

u know why? cuz there are more townies in the game than scum

ik math is probaably not ur best subject, but its simply probability. shouldnt be hard to understand

as a newly subbed player, u shud have lots of null reads not scum reads

when u read up and iso players, u will form town and scum reads, and naturally town reads should come faster than scum one due to the sheer number of townies compared to scum

atleast thats how it is for me. idk how u function

town reads r supposed to be easier to form than scum reads

atleast thats how it is for me. idk how u function
Lol, when you join a game as town you are the uninformed majority and so everyone is either neutral at best and sus at worst.

when u read up and iso players, u will form town and scum reads, and naturally town reads should come faster than scum one due to the sheer number of townies compared to scum
You said it quite clearly, when you read up and iso more players, which i didnt do.

So most are neutral or scum, the scum ones are composed of my gut feeling while skimming through the pages and or tangibles ones like You/FB and T-pein.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lol, when you join a game as town you are the uninformed majority and so everyone is either neutral at best and sus at worst.

You said it quite clearly, when you read up and iso more players, which i didnt do.

So most are neutral or scum, the scum ones are composed of my gut feeling while skimming through the pages and or tangibles ones like You/FB and T-pein.
u mentioned reading a bit but yea u shudnt have every1 as scum, put them as null then

Status
Not open for further replies.