Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Incorrect, i accused FB of sheeping.

That others did it shouldn't absolve him of it, and yet you seem to think it.
it doesnt absolve him, but it makes u worst than him because ur only pushing him and not the others

u are looking for an easy wagon

u think it would be harder to create pushes on the others

anyone who uses caps lock, italic, or bold should be modkilled lmao
The fluff continues :pepecafe:
so roughly about 50% of the players are sheeping

yet u pick on beta out of them all

then make a wacky caps letter case on him

what even is this
I would rather you explain as to why his case wacky. Instead it seems you are focusing on the caps part.
Guys if you get tricked by a guy who pushes me based off me wording 'LANJI' which is something I do ALWAYS

Then am sorry to say but I will mock you all until the very end of this site's Life.
This post is funny ngl

Emil

Certified Memelord
I hate to agree with what one of my scum reads but Sky is right. Lanji will always be at the back of people's mind so long as he live. I still think there isn't a good case for Lanji being considering how scummy most of you look but this is surely something to think about.

Ayyye town MVP right here. Sakura def looks like scum the way Pein is defending him is also a dead give away. I would actually like to get this wagon going over Lanji.

That's a dead wagon so no.
im leading rn ^^

@Fujishiro I think right faction is more solvable than left. I haven't been in your chat but for example

Ddd to that T-pein's lists, it would be easier to find their team once one of them flips scum considering that they would be carful dropping the names of their mates when T-pein for example is literally still saying that I am scummier than Xandil, he is a defensive type, won't bus his team mates that easily.
I want to dig deeper till I narrow it down fully.
Hey man, im willing to go for other people.

I just want the FB thing not to go unnoticed.

Hey man, im willing to go for other people.

I just want the FB thing not to go unnoticed.
I know, beta seems to be one of their team to me, but if we want to lynch one of them I don't want it to be beta, you got me? not much info from that except ekko who is bamboozling it, and actually started to be active when beta is getting in danger.

Fujishiro claiming miller now. That's funny, TAC did not. And he is only doing that now.

Did I get it right about him after all.
You never got anything right in your entire mafia career.

Not about to start now.
@Fujishiro you should iso sakuranword and see what real sheeping is
Whats your case on Flower btw, i tried to look it up but it seems to be along multiple posts and i dont ahve the time to read it all rn.

we heard u mang, we all noticed beta senpai
now what xd
Kill him, oh wait you wont.
I know, beta seems to be one of their team to me, but if we want to lynch one of them I don't want it to be beta, you got me? not much info from that except ekko who is bamboozling it, and actually started to be active when beta is getting in danger.
Im on Ekko anyways, unless youre sure about Sakura.

Heck i wont mind T-pein.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I would rather you explain as to why his case wacky. Instead it seems you are focusing on the caps part.
i spent more words talking about the sheeping part than caps part

again, if you are accusing beta of sheeping, and u want to vote him for it = cool u can do so, however i will definitly want to know ur thought process on why beta and not sakura, who is sheeping more than beta, or juliet//ratchet/AM etc.. who r also sheeping

it does not make sense for someone to just single out beta out of 5 other sheepers and push them, and to make it worst adds a caps lock case on him.

You never got anything right in your entire mafia career.

Not about to start now.

Whats your case on Flower btw, i tried to look it up but it seems to be along multiple posts and i dont ahve the time to read it all rn.
im over flower now we joined a chat together due to me targeting them and i feel we came to an understanding that were both town

i spent more words talking about the sheeping part than caps part

again, if you are accusing beta of sheeping, and u want to vote him for it = cool u can do so, however i will definitly want to know ur thought process on why beta and not sakura, who is sheeping more than beta, or juliet//ratchet/AM etc.. who r also sheeping

it does not make sense for someone to just single out beta out of 5 other sheepers and push them, and to make it worst adds a caps lock case on him.
You know, this is why you irritate me sometimes.

I told you many many fucking times that i just didnt get to read more than a few people's posts, and yet your dumbass is saying this as an explanation for why you arent agreeing with it.

FB sheeped, and i saw it. Now others are sheeping too and thats fucking great but im not gonna turn a blind eye to him because other people i didnt get to iso did it too, ill get to them in due time.

That is all.

And now its not even the sheeping, its the reaction to it.

This man who was adamant about getting Lanji and had a solid case against him simply jumped ship and voted me because i accused him.

And you and T-pein came out of the woodworks to defend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.