Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know, this is why you irritate me sometimes.

I told you many many fucking times that i just didnt get to read more than a few people's posts, and yet your dumbass is saying this as an explanation for why you arent agreeing with it.

FB sheeped, and i saw it. Now others are sheeping too and thats fucking great but im not gonna turn a blind eye to him because other people i didnt get to iso did it too, ill get to them in due time.

That is all.

And now its not even the sheeping, its the reaction to it.

This man who was adamant about getting Lanji and had a solid case against him simply jumped ship and voted me because i accused him.

And you and T-pein came out of the woodworks to defend him.
cool then im expecting u to read up and push the other sheepers now

get to work

Insomnia - for noncommittal attitude to Lindl, who has flipped scum. If you were able to see the Left chat, you'd know.
Krogoth - went very defensive of UwU who was known to be publicly revealable as Town, almost as if he knew he'd look terrible for not being behind em
Udell - is overperforming the "aggressive, sus everyone" style toDay despite being very calm D1. Basically, overcorrecting and leaning into what people think is his Town meta.
Ryu Kishi - literally just because he said "I'm not getting town but not getting scum either" about Lanji. This is an immensely hedged bet, posted by someone who really doesn't want sus on them. It makes me think multiscum, given my read on Lanji

minor read on Naomi because of creating the Ekko direction, seems very much like a distraction
That looks so much better, you can do it, if you try.

Emil

Certified Memelord
fuji we both know ur scared of me investing u so u claimed miller right after i asked u to vote me

ur time is over, its checkmate

marimo had all the time he need to claim miller but he didnt. all he did was ask for summary and make excuses about posting

ur scum. period.

i spent more words talking about the sheeping part than caps part

again, if you are accusing beta of sheeping, and u want to vote him for it = cool u can do so, however i will definitly want to know ur thought process on why beta and not sakura, who is sheeping more than beta, or juliet//ratchet/AM etc.. who r also sheeping

it does not make sense for someone to just single out beta out of 5 other sheepers and push them, and to make it worst adds a caps lock case on him.
Yea but Beta doesn't sheep. He will tunnel his scum read, even if he is wrong. I don't even remember who was on Lanji first tbh. I will iso tomorrow. Once again I am suggesting town sheep TYPO. If Sakura is mafia that would tell me everything I need to know about Pein.

u and flower should iso me/tpin/beta interactions with fuji/lanji and tell me whats up
no need to iso right now since ive been following this game

honestly out of the five of you i would say it my suss from least to most looks like lanji beta ekko tpein fuji

i dont get the lanji train and as much as there might be some trolling i also do see a little bit of logic and i dont think lanji is open wolfing here

beta i feel is a paranoid townie and if he was just going to sheep votes as scum would have probably just stayed at a more popular wagon than omgus voting fuji

everyone seems to be concerned by your meta but i dont you honestly havent given me any scum vibes because quite frankly i think youre coming off as harmless this game

tpein has posts where i agree with him yet everything hes done with his votes and pushes have been reads i dont agree with

not really sure what fujis game plan here is as wolf or town since the beta vote is just too easy/ would scum really be this opportunistic right after subbing in?

all in all id actually rather not vote for any of you this phase since i think there are better options but i think fuji could be scum and that tpein is a very interesting flip

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Fujishiro is pushing an unexisting case on me. My thought processes were pretty well presented and original. If Fujishiro was honest he would have highlighted someone else's sheeping rather than mine had he wanted to pick one in particular.

You know what's funny, it's that he is not highlighting all that sheeping regarding this phase's LANJI voters for instance, for example. All those guys joning in droves in that little time span.

And his miller stuff smells extensively rotten.

Let's not start with that 'LANJI' abomination of an accusation again.

didnt like 3 other players also tell u that push is incorrect? it looks like u r trying hard
could you atleast answer me why arent u remotely pushing the other sheepers? sakura/AM/juliet/rathcet/queen could be a good place to start. or is it because they dont capslock lanji's name u arent pushing them?
Fuji's read on Finalbeta to me looked more like a meta read which is why he was going after him. Why did you feel the need to name only these players when half of the players were sheeping while the other players didn't even vote on day 1?

Beta posts reads more wolfy than Fugi. I wouldn't focus to much on that late miller claim though. I would prefer if everyone participates in this voting phase. At the risk of sounding redundant we should go after Sakura. There was some discussion in our chat about Sakura's play and Pein has been playing like a hypocrite. Town reading Sakura is asinine from my perspective and we def got several coasting scum with very little active ones.

Vote Lynch Sakura @Yagoo

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fuji's read on Finalbeta to me looked more like a meta read which is why he was going after him. Why did you feel the need to name only these players when half of the players were sheeping while the other players didn't even vote on day 1?
they r off the top of my head
definitly more r out there yea

Status
Not open for further replies.