Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I noticed a fallacy in that you claimed that the other voters were being chill for potentially not accusing you yet Usopp wasn't behaving like that at all, he was accusing you and being firm on the lynch for a while.
regardless there isnt any player thats lock town but im leaning town on both typo and beta
why not

[vote lynch fuji]

lets tango u too
Beta x Usopp bromance <3

If you wanna go for info get Ekko, if he flips scum then Beta is scum and Sakura is good (he wanted her dead), would also get T-pein in trouble he added both Ekko and Beta in his ''solid town'' list
do I seriously have to explain why ekko is scum though?

this post here is of relevance too
not that I know off.
Usopp and hayumi is going at each other. hardest thing with usopp is that he can either be scum or town, yet his play style does not change.

How about yourself? any leads?
However, if we are just going for a safe lynch Krogo is scum. your pick. Lanji's lynch is not an option to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
like i dont think lanji has done anything parituclarly townie but with how opportunistic this lynch has felt for two phases an

yeah that definitely isnt a great look but at this point in the game when we dont know what the setup is im not super interested in letting interactions guide my hunting but i cant deny it could be lind trying to save his wolf friend/ however we could say that xadlins abduction also raises questions about if that was his ability or if maybe another wolf saved him/ point being we could wifom all day with these interactions and id rather go with my reads right now instead and i simply think sakura is the better option
its fair enough tho i feel like a scum flip out of lanji solves the game alot more than a scum flip from sakura
hes getting insane resistance to him and lots of talk happens every time he is leading

id think that if lanji was town, lind wuda voted him over xadlin to get rid of a potentially dangerous and vocal player, over xadlin who is an unknown quantity and inactive player

it reeked of lind attempting to save lanji, specially given how he hardly talked about his xadlin vote

Beta x Usopp bromance <3

If you wanna go for info get Ekko, if he flips scum then Beta is scum and Sakura is good (he wanted her dead), would also get T-pein in trouble he added both Ekko and Beta in his ''solid town'' list
do I seriously have to explain why ekko is scum though?
:seriously:, i was on him till you and Udell wanted the move on Sakura.

Vote Lynch Usopp @Yagoo

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
They are trying to delute our vote pool.
in the end it is them who will win.
I will not move my vote away from lanji.
If you keep your vote on fuji it will be a useless and wasted vote.
Don't worry, what matters is that Town is compact and lucid.

I would like to go for Shiro, and hope that Town will follow me in this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so @Typo why dont u lynch sakura then deduce from it that me, beta and tpein have to be town

why r u working in reverse?

i had u as town read the entire game but shts about to change looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.