Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the F6 are impel down level 6. Robin isn't has strong has Franky or Jinbei. Certain people need help like Ussop, nami and Robin. Like i always say Luffy>Zoro>RS Sanji>Jinbei>Franky>Robin>Brook>weakling trio, but Franky is at the top of mid trio. He has high has hell attack power etc....
What I meant is there appears to be no mid trio. It’s the M3 and then Jimbe (land) & Franky as a duo beneath them. Robin and Brook aren’t close enough to be in a trio with those two. Chopper doesn’t belong with Nami and Ussop either.

Luffy The Chosen One lma:suresure:

- D
- his daddy is leader of revos and grandpa Hero of Marines
-VOAT
-underwater telepathy
- next Joy Boy
- prophecy Kid
- the One who will boring the Dawn to world

And now his gomu gomu is special:suresure:

This isnt even special MC Plot level. This is next Messiah lvl shit
I would hate it if Luffy is a copy of Joy Boy. The only thing they should share is the same will but noting else. I want different characters, with individual designs and different paths.

Well if King and Marco continued to fight 1 vs 1 while

Queen was playing games with a Chopper

that was unable to hurt him, then i'd say it's not a stretch to say King had to exert himself more in his match-up :quest:

And more time has passed since then, so it'll probably be an hour or so of King vs Marco if they were indeed fighting, before Zoro jumps in to claim King :feelsokeman:
How do you know if King continues to fight Marco. Are you getting special panels from Oda or are just trying to push your dumb agenda? I only saw Marco fighting King when he was also fighting Queen.
So stop talking about probability and give me facts.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I can already see Zoro haters saying the drugs Zoro took to HEAL himself are buffing him and making him stronger than normal, just like Enma.
it does unless u dont know how to read

it says body recover at a high speed which means once he fully recover all the bones and then any damage taken from king will also be recovered back to 100% the whole time untill the side effect kicks in

are you not reading ?

When Marco was fighting King and Queen at the same time, you mean? Or when he was face to face with Big Mom?
Marco did the same thing queen was about to fire his beam at hyogoro and marco stopped him and made his beam explode in his mouth sanji literally did the same thing this chapter but queen was aiming for tama instead of hyogoro

Who's Who draws his katana (that actually is a dagger) and uses it to attack Jinbe with “Hagan” (Knife Gun) that is like CP9's Shigan but using a knife instead a finger. Jinbe counters it with “Gyojin Karate: Karakusa Gawara Sei Ken”.

Who's Who uses “Soru” to avoid Jinbe's attack and then uses “Rankyaku” but Jinbe blocks it with armament Haki.

Who's Who then attacks Jinbe with “Gagan” (Fang Gun) using his teeth to send a shockwave. But Jinbe dodges it.
Who's Who and Jinbe hype.:steef:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
this drug will heal all of zoro injury from the rooftop fight plus on top of that he will have high speed recovery during the whole fight with king.

Which means he has instant recovery vs a 50-80% hp king

this is not fair for king at all

ok the side effect will come after but by then he already beat king

:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:

never said he never fight them, go and reread the thread, I said he probably not beat them yet and I was right, he didn't beat them yet. So Jinbe>Whole WsW crew if he was struggle hard until now.

This chapter shows again? Both WsW and Jinbe moving around same lvl
:lusalty:you stated that Jinbei was fighting WW for an hour. Don't make me go pull up posts
Jinbei has done better in that exchange. He countered more attacks

Men this is so fresh and amazing how WsW using the Cp9 skills with in combo with his df. Shockwave via using his teeth, with even Jinbe need to dodge. Dude is living up his hype.
I agree with this the fight choreography looks to be hype. The only person usually with great choreography was preskip Sanji.

The fight will be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.