Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is FB is the type of dude that kills people that sus him, im not even kidding.

Udell as i said could be scum, i dont have the time but can you check interractions between Udell and Lind if there are any?

I dont think Udell and FB are same time if they are both scum tbh.
he does it every game? and host keep giving killing role? 🤨

you've should seen oj udell, he was super agressive and angry. lolololol he more toned down here. he always sus everyone when scum hunts, i'll look!

Thing is FB is the type of dude that kills people that sus him, im not even kidding.

Udell as i said could be scum, i dont have the time but can you check interractions between Udell and Lind if there are any?

I dont think Udell and FB are same time if they are both scum tbh.
You realize there were two failed kills last night right?

he does it every game? and host keep giving killing role? 🤨

you've should seen oj udell, he was super agressive and angry. lolololol he more toned down here. he always sus everyone when scum hunts, i'll look!
Not every game but often enough.
Yes...
Udell is my top scum read on the right.
And Lanji of the left....

:laughmoji:
Oh i get it, sorry its pretty late here XD.
You realize there were two failed kills last night right?
And?

So I can't call you out on your horseshit? I guess I should just let you fill the thread with lies and come up with a stupid theory about me killing Gambit. As long as you lie I will defend myself.
How is it a lie from my perspective though? I didnt read every single interraction you made.

I read the posts of a dude that died and saw you come up twice as not scum.

Its still a possibility lmao, even if he was pushing for the guy you wanted out, was there enough of a traction for Pein to gain the lead?

Pein was the first person soft pushing him. Then he accused Ekko of the same thing as Gambit. As a result I accused Pein of pocketing Ekko in order to appear town. He said I got defensive because he called me out first because according to his head cannon I am coasting. I wasn't convinced he was scum until then though.

Stop lying,
It was Juliet first.
With the CWAC stuff

How is it a lie from my perspective though? I didnt read every single interraction you made.

I read the posts of a dude that died and saw you come up twice as not scum.

Its still a possibility lmao, even if he was pushing for the guy you wanted out, was there enough of a traction for Pein to gain the lead?
Scum reading me is fine Fuji. I really don't care anymore. Don't go filling town head with crap about me killing Gambit when cannot prove it. Now I am certain you have an agenda i.e scum

Scum reading me is fine Fuji. I really don't care anymore. Don't go filling town head with crap about me killing Gambit when cannot prove it. Now I am certain you have an agenda i.e scum
No, i am a townie looking around for clues.

And ill stick to it, you killing him is a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.