Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Fuji is all over the place with reads and accusations. Could read like an aggressive townie, but I want elaboration on their scum list, especially since they associated me with certain people as potential teammates when I haven’t had notable interaction with any of them, and even have some stuff highlighting some posts from Destoryer I didn’t like in the left chat in particular.

Main push was FB, which lured in Ekko and Pein and i feel tehy are quite linked tbh.

Especially since Gambit(the dude that died) brought up Pein and FB.

And i questioned Udell too because of Gambit.

So how exactly am i all over the place?

Main push was FB, which lured in Ekko and Pein and i feel tehy are quite linked tbh.

Especially since Gambit(the dude that died) brought up Pein and FB.

And i questioned Udell too because of Gambit.

So how exactly am i all over the place?
You brought up a lot of susses in a short span of time. My main question was about me and how I relate to the people on your scum list because it said something along the lines of “2 or 3 these people could be a team”

You brought up a lot of susses in a short span of time. My main question was about me and how I relate to the people on your scum list because it said something along the lines of “2 or 3 these people could be a team”
8 out of 30 isnt a lot, and only 2 of them i really consider heavy susses.

Rest is gut feeling,

Though actually you were supposed to be neutral.

As for the 2 of these 3 people thing, it refers to Pein/Ekko and FB.

Wait a minute @Hayumi I dont think i associated you with anyone as possible scummates? Heck i never mentioned ever.
8 out of 30 isnt a lot, and only 2 of them i really consider heavy susses.

Rest is gut feeling,

Though actually you were supposed to be neutral.

As for the 2 of these 3 people thing, it refers to Pein/Ekko and FB.
I might have misread then. On my screen I was black with your scum reads and I thought I was one of the people that the team thing referred 2.

Almost seems like he saved himself or someone did maybe? Could be someone who town read him?
That would mean someone would have had to known he would be lynch before hand. Abilities cannot be used in execution phase. Which is the phase we are in right now. Seems to me the lynch failed and he got abducted.

I’m basically caught up so here’s some thoughts:

1. There’s some inconsistency with my logical train of thought and my actual gut reads. I’m feeling a disconnect somewhere and I’m not sure why.

2. Fuji is all over the place with reads and accusations. Could read like an aggressive townie, but I want elaboration on their scum list, especially since they associated me with certain people as potential teammates when I haven’t had notable interaction with any of them, and even have some stuff highlighting some posts from Destoryer I didn’t like in the left chat in particular.

3. I actually sus Ussop slightly less then before, because I was reading a game that literally just ended where he was scum, and his responses to things are noticeably different. Seems much more mellow and isn’t blowing up the thread as much. Which is kind of his scum drift.

4. I still don’t really want Lanji lynched, but I feel like scum will continue dragging things on even more if we don’t see his flip within this phase or the next. An easy distraction.

5. I think the Sakura flip would give us a decent amount of information on other player alignments: including T pein, FB, ect.

6. Naomi liking all of my posts is kind of starting to make me question. I still widely town read her tho.

Anyways

[Vote Lynch Sakura]

I won’t be fighting a Lanji lynch anymore, but I think Sakura might be a little bit better.
I agree on Lanji, for the sole fact that he quickly gave me his town reads with reasoning behind them when i asked him.

Scum is usually lazy when it comes to having real town reads with real reasons, and they expect people to ask them for scum reads like everyone else so when asked they more times than not will give you a half assed town list, which @LANJI CUCKSMOKE didn't.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So i just isoed Gambit, and i noticed something.

He brought up that for him Udell vs Pein wasnt TvT and that he was scum leaning on Pein.
And he also brought up that he scum leans on Beta.

Now Udell also comes up twice in his more important posts.

Way i do things as scum is i go for people that town read me since its less risk for their death to be traced back to me, so @Udell could be scum.

Or its Beta who is known for killing people that sus him, either way the fact that Pein (another guy i scum read and i bring up as a possible mate for FB if both are scum ) and FB are both brought up by Gambit as possible scum before he dies is interesting.

So TLDR: Udell could be possible scum getting rid of Gambit, an easy kill that wont come back towards him.

Or Pein/FB has scum in it.

@Ekkologix @Juliet @Melontonin @Udell @Naomi @Flower @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @The Destoryer @Ena @Natalija @Typo @Sky
its a cool theory tho udell has to be diff scum faction from lind if u read their interaction

the thing is it would probably be better to kill someone that scum reads u or someone that hardly interacted with u / null if u r scum to avoid them using actions on u

i thought if anything the kill on gambit was a vig kill, maybe in ur scenario could be done by vig udell who thought gambit was buddying too much?

tho again if its a vig kill then why not off lanji or actually one of the sus players instead of gambit

so this also looks like an independent killer trying to lay low and kill unprotected unwatched targets regardless of their interactions.

That would mean someone would have had to known he would be lynch before hand. Abilities cannot be used in execution phase. Which is the phase we are in right now. Seems to me the lynch failed and he got abducted.
Didn't know that, so either:

1: Someone wanted to abduct him/town read him before the exec phase.
2: He used it on himself before the exec phase.
3: Its a passive ability that activates when hes about to be Lynched.
4: Someone set it up beforehand and didnt care who was going to be abducted or thought it would be Lanji, so maybe someone town reading him?

Status
Not open for further replies.