Black Clover Chapter 297 Spoilers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
bruh can see loropechika dying in this battle and undine staying with noelle as a power up. honestly im not a fan of how both dante and vanica kinda got the madara treatment - kinda takes all the characterisation that we have gotten about the big bads of this arc and makes them seem like shitty puppets.

And ok I kinda predict that Lolo will die/lose Undina spirit, case author love Noelle too much, just to let her lose that spirit power. Right now Lolo became demon host, so I believe she is beyond saving.
Also it seems Vanika now is dead, while Lolo looking nice right now.
bruh can see loropechika dying in this battle and undine staying with noelle as a power up. honestly im not a fan of how both dante and vanica kinda got the madara treatment - kinda takes all the characterisation that we have gotten about the big bads of this arc and makes them seem like shitty puppets.
I guess Main Villains was Demons, not the hosters...
I kinda like this idea, case our heroes was weaker than hosters from the begining. Yami loses to host...
While Demons are much much stronger, absolutely different lvl.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i really hate what tabata did to dante and vanica because i really liked both of them as characters. zenon also was a perfect stoic foil to their madness and i would've really liked more of the dark triad. such a shame that they gotta go out this way. also i knew the powerscaling is gonna be all over the place when magna beat up dante. now asta, yuno and noelle (weaker than the dark triad before this btw) are gonna defeat the qliphoth devils by the end of the arc. this is waaay too much plot and asspull and i really don't want tabata to do that. i had high hopes for this arc and this kinda makes me sad. ok rant over :P

Status
Not open for further replies.