Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One piss fanboys suffering from 3 decades droughts with no fights lmao

how can anyone get exited is what I fail to understand.

fights in milked pace are GARBAGE… no strategy or tactics but only generic asspulls and fourmla

and don’t get to hyped for a “fight”… oda is off paneling them then gonna do only double spread to finish each fight.
When are you leaving? :goatasure:

fights in milked pace are GARBAGE… no strategy or tactics but only generic asspulls and fourmla

and don’t get to hyped for a “fight”… oda is off paneling them then gonna do only double spread to finish each fight.
u have real life or not ? attention seeker
get the fuc out of here
if ur intention is brainwashing people to hate One Piece, then i pity ur life
lmao

Sky: "If I hate One Piece then others should hate it too!"

Sky: "Stop enjoying things and hate One Piece like I do!"

Lol I can't believe that you are actually salty that some other people are actually enjoying the chapter.

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
None of Sanji’s opponents have been into fasting or pretty women. They’ve consistently been... weird. And Kizaru is definitely the weirdest admiral.
Honestly, I think Kizaru's going to fight Zoro because Kizaru's fighting style is similar to Sanji's fighting style. Let me explain.

King can fly and use fire like Sanji, but he's fighting Zoro.

Shiryu can turn invisible like Sanji, but he's fighting Zoro.

Kizaru's a kicker, but he's fighting Zoro.

Green Bull and Sanji are way too similar, it can't be a coincidence that Green Bull talked about eating and pretty women(Sanji's favorite things) in his introduction.

Honestly, I think Kizaru's going to fight Zoro because Kizaru's fighting style is similar to Sanji's fighting style. Let me explain.

King can fly and use fire like Sanji, but he's fighting Zoro.

Shiryu can turn invisible like Sanji, but he's fighting Zoro.

Kizaru's a kicker, but he's fighting Zoro.

Green Bull and Sanji are way too similar, it can't be a coincidence that Green Bull talked about eating and pretty women(Sanji's favorite things) in his introduction.
Personality wise, Kizaru vs Zoro makes literally no sense and would be weird to watch. I also think Greenbull and Fujitora are stronger than Kizaru, so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.