Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
aint that clown @HA001 tought marco gonna heal zoro?
He thought Hiyori was going to lol, and he thought it was going to be slow to remove him from the performance floor. He jumped on the Chrono bandwagon, which was hilarious to me considering Chrono just wanted to shit on Zoro.

All I've said about it was the possibility that either Chopper or Marco heal Zoro quickly via some broken power or medicine. Turns out it was the minks helping Chopper and Zoro lol.

Base Sanji >= Hybrid Marco
Marco soloed Both King and Queen while sanji in his power up :
Reminder that Zoan form King no diffed Base Sanji who said he would die with a hole in his belly and knocked him out cold even with a power up :goyea:
Time to open the Sanji > Oden post Wano after this chapter :steef:
Jinbei's opponent turned into hybrid after they lost gifters on their side while queen did the same that's why he attacked tama but sanji tards in damage controlu :steef:

Jinbei vs WSW + HIS Crew while Sanji vs Page one alone and couldn't beat him :rolaugh::mihanha:

He thought Hiyori was going to lol, and he thought it was going to be slow to remove him from the performance floor. He jumped on the Chrono bandwagon, which was hilarious to me considering Chrono just wanted to shit on Zoro.

All I've said about it was the possibility that either Chopper or Marco heal Zoro quickly via some broken power or medicine. Turns out it was the minks helping Chopper and Zoro lol.
ha is a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.