Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre Time Skip Lucci is weaker than Sabaody Luffy, who's literally fodder to Jinbe.

Post Time Skip Villains>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pre Time Skip Villains.

Kizaru targeted Zoro back in Sabaody.

Kizaru is also Sakazuki's partner and right hand man.
Actually now that you mention it. Greenbull and Fujitora kind of have a Mr.1/Mr.2, Jabra/Kaku, Queen/King dynamic don’t they?

Sanji vs Greenbull (food and women) and Zoro vs Fujitora (stoic swordsman) makes sense.

Also, I think it’s heavily implied in Dressrosa that Fujitora and Greenbull got their fruits after becoming admirals.

My headcanon is that they’re kinda to the admirals what Blackbeard is to Yonko. A notch weaker at first, but come EOS they’ll be up there.

Sky: "If I hate One Piece then others should hate it too"

Sky: "Stop enjoying things and hate One Piece like I do!"

Lol I can't believe that you are actually salty that some other people are actually enjoying the chapter.
Dude is an actual meme now. Doesn't get any more dumb that he made his avatar anti-one piece on a One Piece site.

Like his sole, dedicated purpose on this site to suck the fun out of discussions day in and day out by complaining about literally everything the series does.

Classic definition of actually being a cunt lmao

As someone who is a fan of the TMNT verse I have to say that the Bebop and Rocksteady-esque look of Hybrid Queen is great, I was scared it would be another generic hybrid which is what WsW turned out to be...very disappointed in that. Queen has a very unique and character accurate hybrid. Has a junkyardy, mutant, creepy and goofy blend also the potentials for a cyborg are endless so we could expect some transformers type things in the future from Queen. The unpredictability of his form is the most enticing part, with someone as versatile as Sanji I think Queen offers an equal level of diversity in his arsenal to keep a battle of not only strength but technology, I hope Oda focuses on the more cerebral aspects of this fight rather than just make it a battle of strength.

Last edited:
Oda’s editors constantly monitor social media to gauge the reader’s reactions, and Udon was almost definitely the worst received part of Wano.

I genuinely feel like the editors convinced him to change his fighting style and Oda made Queen a cyborg.
What? He always been set up like that. So has Sanji raid suit. Queen literally has number 3 on his ship and he makes weapons and connected to judge. All this was forshadowed and hited at

He’s rightfully angry that Sanji vs King didn’t happen, I don’t blame him for hating Oda
Well that's dumb. The fandom invented Zoro vs Kaido and Sanji Vs King (for the high ballers) and Page One for the trolls. i expect disappointment when Zoro fights King and doesn't one shot Kiaod and Big Mom with his pp

He’s rightfully angry that Sanji vs King didn’t happen, I don’t blame him for hating Oda
Not Oda's fault you sanjistans are delusional fools that since the start of the series keep thinking that garbage cook has a bigger role in the plot than he actualy has.
:kayneshrug:
You fools where set for disapointment the moment you thought this trash was in the same category as Zoro or Luffy.

@Bogard
So Who's Who had his crew clear out, huh?
:holdthisl:
But make sure you take it around to the "Sanji looks more impressive than Jinbe" people so they know how much lube they'll need next week.
Sanji definitely looks more impressive than Jinbei. Without being able to hit half of Black Maria's crew, he wiped all the ones he was allowed to touch out.

Franky, plus the Shogun, are being held down by gifters

Status
Not open for further replies.