Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually now that you mention it. Greenbull and Fujitora kind of have a Mr.1/Mr.2, Jabra/Kaku, Queen/King dynamic don’t they?

Sanji vs Greenbull (food and women) and Zoro vs Fujitora (stoic swordsman) makes sense.

Also, I think it’s heavily implied in Dressrosa that Fujitora and Greenbull got their fruits after becoming admirals.

My headcanon is that they’re kinda to the admirals what Blackbeard is to Yonko. A notch weaker at first, but come EOS they’ll be up there.
Fuji and Ryo doesnt have a rivalty. From what we have seen they get along pretty well. Fuji hates Akainu's ideologies tho

What? He always been set up like that. So has Sanji raid suit. Queen literally has number 3 on his ship and he makes weapons and connected to judge. All this was forshadowed and hited at
I’m not questioning Queen being a scientist or a Sanji opponent. That was clearly foreshadowed.

I just think that Oda changed/added to Queen’s combat style after Udon was poorl recieived.

I’m not questioning Queen being a scientist or a Sanji opponent. That was clearly foreshadowed.

I just think that Oda changed/added to Queen’s combat style after Udon was poorl recieived.
Is this your first time reading One Piece? Opponents rarely fight the same way twice. Katakuri's initial fighting style was splashing Mochi everywhere. Doflamingo was more into spamming 5 colored strings. What he does is to hint at the powers carefully until they have their true battle.

he did nothing in this chapter, Ulti at least overpowered base Luffy once.
He’s significantly larger and also an ancient Zoan, which means he’s physically stronger. He has gepo and seems fast as fuck. He has powerful ranged attacked that Jimbei avoided tanking/deflecting. And he also appears to have good observation.

He is literally superior to Ulti in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.