Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outsmarting him or ticking him off given he can't be calm each time when using it. His Haki would be too though for Katakuri to get through if Big Mom couldn't hurt him much.
Big Mom wasn't using her powers, just her base strength, Queen is strong and has the same combat potential as King but don't get carried away.
Kat had better hardening than Luffy, and freakish no diff multi hit attacks, of course he can hurt Queen. Now Queen overcoming his future sight? I don't see it.
Queen is not going to be able to calmly enrage the previously undefeated legend that was Katakuri, Queen would probably make fun of his face, which would make Katakuri look down on him rather than get rattled, he got rattled because of the future pirate King's freakish determination and because he interrupted him during his meal. Even if Queen somehow enraged Katakuri, it wouldn't last for more than a few attacks, and Queen doesn't have boundman level potency.

Chopper: I can't administer with my recommendation but can it really heal him completely!!?
Miyagi: Yes but only temporarily..the side-effect is...
Miyagi: ...that the user will experience twice the amount of pain later
Zoro: I don't have the time to dawdle on something like that, give it to me already!!....huff...huff..
Miyagi: Are you sure you heard what I just said? ^^"
Zoro: Doesn't matter what happens to my body later...

nothing happened 2.0 and zkk:steef:

Big Mom wasn't using her powers, just her base strength, Queen is strong and has the same combat potential as King but don't get carried away.
Kat had better hardening than Luffy, and freakish no diff multi hit attacks, of course he can hurt Queen. Now Queen overcoming his future sight? I don't see it.
Queen is not going to be able to calmly enrage the previously undefeated legend that was Katakuri, Queen would probably make fun of his face, which would make Katakuri look down on him rather than get rattled, he got rattled because of the future pirate King's freakish determination and because he interrupted him during his meal. Even if Queen somehow enraged Katakuri, it wouldn't last for more than a few attacks, and Queen doesn't have boundman level potency.
Queen have his ways and Katakuri doesn't have AP above Big Mom. Haki won't help him for long when Queen's cyborg tendencies get around them since he will find away as a scientist and smart mind on his side. Katakuri isn't above Queen as he didn't get his bounty for show.

Chopper: I can't administer with my recommendation but can it really heal him completely!!?
Miyagi: Yes but only temporarily..the side-effect is...
Miyagi: ...that the user will experience twice the amount of pain later
Zoro: I don't have the time to dawdle on something like that, give it to me already!!....huff...huff..
Miyagi: Are you sure you heard what I just said? ^^"
Zoro: Doesn't matter what happens to my body later...

nothing happened 2.0 and zkk:steef:
Nah, Zoro fighting someone else, not Kaido. Luffy is the one to beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.